Reviews for Protector? Me?
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Do continue. Hope to see more of this! I wonder how Voldemort Jr will react when he finds out the truth about Harry and the gang! And what happened to the other Voldemort?

Update soon! :)
plume-en-sucre chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
And it is a truth universally acknowledge that a reader in a fanfiction deprivation must be in want of a new chapter! you did a really great job whis tis story!thanks!
DDwelling chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
great story! PLEASE UPDATE! it's so good!
Espied7 chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
So awesome. I appreciate your dedication to avoiding cliches, and I can't wait to read the rest of your story!
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hey, I don't know if you're still working on this story or not, or if you're still looking for a beta, but I'd like to offer my services if you are.

I think this is a really good story, and the character interactions are enjoyable. I'm interested in seeing where the story goes. I just think you need a little more confidence in what you write. You seem to be really insecure with the chapters after you post it, and I think you try to rely too much on reviews to tell you want to do next (at least, that's how I feel from your author notes). Anyway, I'd be willing to help you work out plot points as well as help polish up grammar/spelling mistakes. Send me a message if you're interested, if not just ignore me. Thanks for writing what you have!
Mini chapter 18 . 1/22/2012
I just found this story now and it's great! Keep up the awesome work! I think it's interesting that malfoys there, it makes the story better. Oh and I know I'm kind of months late but Happy Eid to you too!:D
Smegs32 chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
This is a really intersting take on Harry travelling to the past. I wasn't expecting to see anyone else come back. Good twist. I see that you seem to update between long periods of time. I'll just say that I'm looking forward to the next chapter and waiting patiently for when you update it. Please don't take too long to do so, though, because I would really like to see what happens next.
hpfan122 chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
Great story! Hope you can update soon!
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
Love it!
Monki-Neko chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
i love this story; there's a realistic characterization of someone who has been on the front lines and a major target of a terroist(more or less)organization. it is perfectly paced, the characters are portayed well enough considering the circumstances and the plot twists are nice additions to the story. and most of all, i just enjoy reading your very well-written, well-though out story. can't wait for more!
toastnchips chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
Great story..intense and dramatic I really hope to see an upset soon :)
zeichnerinaga chapter 18 . 11/12/2011
this is really good, i can't wait for the next chapter :D

please post soon.
mysteriouslife chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
Wow! Awesome! I really wish you could've brought Ron though! Couldn't you send him, Luna, and Neville on a second rescue mission once the others fail to come back quickly? I can't wait to see them all in a few more classes! You should introduce hipograffs in Care of Magical Creatures! Harry would, of course, step forward first, especially if it's Luna. Then, Hermione would follow. Draco though will back away as quickly as possible considering his last run in with Buckbeak. It'd be funny to read Harry and Hermione tease him about it. Anyways, please update soon!
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
This is completely, freaking awesome. Please, please, please continue and update soon!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »