Reviews for Protector? Me?
Stina Whatever chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
I like Draco the most inn this. BTW, are you german?
BlackGryphon101 chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Awesome thanks so much for the update.
hitokiri shinzuibeing lazy chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
oooooh!

tension! tension!

please update!
AmyRose512 chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Even with the (few) mistakes this chapter had, it was still remarkably well-written. :) I especially enjoyed the dueling scene and its aftermath, and while I do think George is wrong, I think I understand where he's coming from. He still hasn't dealt with Fred's death, has he? I'm also glad Lily stood up to him. He was really getting caught up in the bitterness and pain he's been experiencing, and I think he needs people to call him out on it.

I also enjoyed reading the conversation between Draco and Harry. I like your Draco. He's not Harry's arch-enemy, but he's also not suddenly his best friend. I think if JK Rowling had made the war a bit more brutal and longer her version of Draco would have been very similar to yours. I also like his explanation for why he decided to help bring back Harry. Although, I hope this doesn't turn into a Drarry situation. (I just don't think it's very realistic.)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. xD
WorldNerd12 chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
this is good. update soon.
gemiinous chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
hehe, had to re-read this, i had no clue!

i love it, anyway! haha, the Marauder's musings on Harry were so funny!

oooh, i dont really want George to blame Harry for Fred's death, simply cuz harry's got too much angst to begin with...mmm...or if he does, he could get all guilty or something and forgive harry.

yup.

please update!

...lol...Draco Granger...! XDDDDDD
anon chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Awesome chapter! I've been waiting forever for one to come out and I cannot explain how pumped I was when I saw you had updated! One thing about the bit you said at the end about how to portray George I don't think you should have him blame Harry for the death of Fred it just doesn't seem right in a way and Fred would for never wanted that. They didn't fight for just Harry they fought for freedom. Of course it's your story and you can do whatever the hell you want and i will still love it:) Keep on writing cause it's one hell of a story and I'd like to see the end:)
keekers15 chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
Gotta say, I actually really like this story. With the majority of the people writing on this website being amatures, you really shouldn't be worried at all because compared to most of what's out there yours is actually one of the few enjoyable reads I've found and I'm quite picky! :) Really happy to hear you'll be updating lots! Looking forward to next time!
Haley Renee chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
I'm loving this! And I think George would be a cool teacher that has a bit of a temper (I mean, who wouldn't after what happened to him?). I REALLY hope that the Marauders plus Lily find out what the mystery is; it'll be interesting to know their reactions...but wait, did they actually hear Hermione saying Harry's full name? They'll be one step closer, then...
she-who-can't-be-named-online chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
Yay your back! Thank you so much for updating. I don't know what you ment about your story being immature because I absolutley love it and have made all my friends read it who also have really enjoyed it :) Seriously this is the best story I have read on fanfiction for a long time. Please update soon. x
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
please please please update soon. i'm loving your story so far with the new characters from the future. i'm glad draco is on the good side. i like the old George better though. I hope this will be a harry/hermione fic. anyway, love the drama, the action, and the humor. please update soon.
vnj chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
Hey ur story is wonderful. Do not have qualms about its quality. I enjoyed it a lot. Update soon.. can't wait
angeldevil11 chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
this was really good. I can't wait to read more. Are there going to be any pairings in this story? I hope George doesn't blame Harry for Fred's death. Please update soon!
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
I was so happy when i saw that you updated this story! Thank you so much for continuing on with this! The marauders thinking Harry is Dumbledore's son/grandson, is something i've never heard of, brilliant idea. I think George would be sad without Fred, but he wouldn't blame Harry for his death. And he'd probably be a cool teacher. Fantastic chapter! I shall be looking forward to more!
SilverIceBlueEyes chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
OMG YOU'RE ALIVE! Interesting chapter. I think George, for all that he'd try to be a Moody, has the heart of a prankster far too ingrained in his personality. Also, I like to think he'd honor Fred's memory by being himself, not depressing. As to his feelings about Harry, that's an interesting question. I've never really considered it that way. The way I see it, Harry would blame himself and therefore think George (justly, in his mind) blamed him the other hand, George doesn't seem to blame him for his ear (which was still attached in the movie...lol), and also, in the context of the story, if he were mad at harry, why would he have volunteered to come rescue him? Also, Draco. I assume we'll find out later (or, hopefully, sooner!) Why he came, but a little information would be nice. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »