Reviews for What Pretzels Can Do
Great Story chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I was reading the part about them eating more pretzels, and I was like,

"What the heck does that mean! Was she referring to him being hungry? Is she saying she's hungry? Do they have too many bags of pretzels? Wait a second... Ellen left to get pretzels, so that means... XD "
dean-jo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
this is sweet loved it D
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
'Dean bit her hand playfully and smiled' - Very sexy...

Loved it, you did help with my Dean/Jo longings but now I want more! You have created little fangirl monsters, muahaha
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I like that! Like Jo being powerful and decisive and there's a sexual frisson which is cool! DBB x
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
lol very cute, loved it.
silvermorgan47 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Lol, awesome. I love reading all the moments Jo and Dean should have had!
psejhan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
it was cute. _ Pretzels had once saved Helen's life and here it saved Dean and Jo's. lol
beyondwonder chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Yay! Loved it! You totally kick ass.

My fav line was: But Jo was supposed to be his (there was this unwritten law somewhere between him and Jo)... because it is SO true!

I love that she had him convinced that she liked Sam, I love that she was the one who took the pretzels to make her mom go out, and I love that they were kissing in the storage room!

I'm being greedy, but I can never have enough Jo/Dean and would love it you'd write some more.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
yep! i think you did! hehe! i loved it! i'm waiting the moment...
maron771121 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Awesome :)

We definitely need more Dean/Jo stories!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
aw...loved it...it was awesome how she made him think she liked sammy...n dean's reaction...haha