Reviews for I WILL CHANGE YOUR DESTINY
Estranged Being chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Funny little tidbit, in the original eroge Rathty is female and is Arawn's wife just like Octavia, Limwris, Rhiannon, Epona, Erimin, Morgan and Llyr. Arthur is woman-less and is a bit of a sis-con anyway. Just thought I would mention that your story is made out of bad assumptions and retarded anime producers wreaking the original source material. Not your fault I blame the irresistible lust for money that most people have, anyway cheer up life is good and all that jazz, see ya.
chronodekar chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
You were writing this for your girlfriend? Well, in a way I can admire your resolve. A pity that it seems you broke up. I hope you patch up !

As for the story, everyone is now so OOC that I just don't think I can take any more of it.

chronodekar chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Ok... definitely OOC.

chronodekar chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
A bit too WAFFY for my tastes. Either that, or I was expecting something else.

User 627 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
please finish!
User 627 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
you gonna finish this?
noney2008 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
hi

you have a good story ... please update soooon
kimi-hime-chan chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
This is soooo CUTE! i swear! and i hope Hannah forgives you! and i love your quotes. .
Haruka chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Dammit still ended up laughing man it way too funny!
solusviscus chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
This chapter really funny.

Update soon
Mask Rider Roy chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Naughty and hilarious.

Quite long and most of the characters are there.

Good job.
solusviscus chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Love this chappter

Update soon
Mask Rider Roy chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Yup...long enough...and satisfying. Nice touch in adding ogam and the rest, though Arthur seem unsure of himself.

Update soon and hope their "relationship" progresses...
Haruka chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
I dont know why but I started laughing at the end of the chapter Update sooner please!
Commisar Karn chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Great story, Hope you continue on with it, I love both the game and the anime but it irritates me how Arthur is overlooked by every female in both the show and game so its nice to see Octavia take interest in him.