Reviews for Porcelain
BrokenJourneys chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
This is one of our favorite work-in-progress right now. It is beautiful, haunting, thought provoking! And so well-written. Please update soon. This is such a good story and it deserves to be finished.
2PaperFaces chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
We can't believe you just left it here! This story is very moving and heartbreaking in so many ways. You are tapping into Wilson's mind very well. But we miss your updates! Please continue ASAP.
Flowersofregret chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Just love this story thusfar! This is beautifully written with an excellent plot. Wilson is just awesome. Please update soon.
Cookie chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Really good story, looking forward to more.
Cookie chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Fascinating story please keep writing. I think you have captured Wilson's determination not to let Amber down beautifully.
HousianVoices chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Wow! This looks like it could be an awesome re-write of the original story! It captures it all, Wilson’s vulnerability, how fragile and frightened he is by the future ahead of him, and how willing Cuddy is to help him out. We are curious how you will proceed with the story and are looking forward to taking this journey with you.
WhenTheMusicDied chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
We’ve read this story before, but we must say this new one is twice as good! This must be updated! We are intrigued by this story-line, and we want to see what is to come.
marterdur chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Another great chapter! You couldn't have written it better! Totally different from the first version. This one looks very promising. Please continue soon!
coolie chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Good start, only one tiny request, please don't turn Wilson into a drug dependent miserable character, its been done to many times before, remember Amber wanted him to be strong and I don't see him disrespecting her, he loved her too muc. End of rant. Please keep going.
MisanthropicObs chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
This isn't working - Wilson is Jewish.