Reviews for Nom de Plume:Hermosa
just a girl chapter 8 . 1/28/2002
i was wondering if u could make the chs a lil longer cuz there kinda short but it was good ) plz post next ch soon!
Fialka chapter 8 . 1/28/2002
Oh you're GOOD! Yeah, at least I will have less nightmares, now that he knows...And I already guess what will happen next...

Oh yeah, by the way...the end of the chapter seven led me into confusion first. When I read a certain line, I thought Eriol was a pervert with the words: "..oh god, this is so hard.." and then you wrote that he *moaned*. You know what I mean... While reading these lines I at first got the VERY wrong idea, of what you wanted to tell to the readers.

Don't think of me as pervert-minded, but it just sounded so strange, the way Eriol said it.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter with all of my patience!
Syaoran-kun he.he chapter 7 . 1/28/2002
update mo na kailangan ko to! grabe nakakarelate ako! arte ko tlaga! pagpasensyahan mo na!
Hikaru Mikage chapter 7 . 1/28/2002
hey u write the best E*T fics! that was awesome i hope u update soon!
144829 chapter 7 . 1/28/2002
KKKKKAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAIIIIIIII! Eriol loves Tomoyo after all! _ ! It's soooo shweet...
Syaoran-kun he.he chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
ummm... can you b my txtmate? i know this is too much for me to ask kya lang i dont hav email address kc ayaw ng mom ko and gusto kong magbigay ng suggestions if your making a new fic.
Ekai Ungson the dearest Rinoa you love and obey chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
okay you. i reread all seven chapters today. i could't resist. i hate you for the cliffhang. but imouto you have done well for yourself. keep up! where the heck is the next one? bilis naaa!
Syaoran-kun he.he chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
Syaoran no hime, ala pa me na email address kc wala lang! pero i love this fic talaga kya lang pa suspense ka ninenerbyos tuloy ako. sana i continue mo na ha! talagang cnusubaybayan ko tong nom de plume eh tsaka ung larawan kya lang tapos na dba. cge bye! keep it up!
fireblazie chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
my god! cliffhanger nanaman! sweet fic though! _

and about what u said in your bio . .

*glares* don't even think about that!

*starts cryin* pero due na bukas, and i still sound really, really, bad!

but, that's enough of MY life. love your fic, syao-san!
anjali-chan chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
reviewing again: man, here i was thinking it'd only take one more chapter to finish the story and make me happy so i'm really super happy when i see you have a new chapter but its not the end! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! another cliffhanger! how can you do this to me? oh well, i guess i'm enjoying the pain of waiting in agony...
shugotenshi1 chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
argh! so cliffhangerish...or mayb not...*looks lost*...but itz damn good!
Cydah chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
oh, this is great! keep writing!
L. Hiiragizawa chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
niiiiccee ficccc!

kawaii!

galeng talaga! sobra!
Sakura Angel1 chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
AHHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHH! YOU ARE SOOOOO EVIL! How can you leave it haggining like that? That's mean! But it's so cute! PLEASE you have to finish this soon! If you don't... I... I'll die! It's very good! Luv it!
kitty kat chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
HOOOOOOEEEEEEE! *somehow turns into a begging sorta girl* 0_0 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE! sooo darn interesting and plus i wanna know what she'll say! and i wanna know why in the _hell_ eriol is acting so different!dumped by love, takes next best thing? realizes true love? or just being plain insane? !
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »