Reviews for Nom de Plume:Hermosa
Shima And Tempis chapter 11 . 8/20/2003
KAWAII! Oh, I just read this, and it was so good! It was great, perfect!

I loved the way it was written, I loved the beginning how they talked as if they knew before the other person said anything what they were going to say. I loved the ending too!

AWESOME!

-SAT
chloe fanel chapter 11 . 7/31/2003
i really cant help but like... no erase that LOVE... this two characters...

you really made a lot of stories bout them... *sigh* Oh no... who do i love more?

eriol or syaoran? Ek!
B0nz-Ein chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
Hi Its Me again GreAT sToRy

LOVE ThE lAsT Bit when she wAs All ANGReY aND WaS YELLINg AWAY tHAt rEAllY gAVe it thE EFFeCt

iT WAs sAD WeN She Fell On The FLOORz and eVERyone WAs laugHINg

YOu BiggEst Fan

Bonnie
not applicable chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
Cutte and nice. I like it.
Rainydaygumboots chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chapter two is so funny!
purple azures chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
hey this is a really good story and sorry i'm giving such a short review, but it's past my bedtime and my mum's yelling at me. Anyways, alls the same, I luv your fics.
Litanya chapter 11 . 2/3/2003
This story was really sweet! I LOVED it! ET FOREVER!
Litanya chapter 10 . 2/3/2003
This is really good! I love it!
Litanya chapter 9 . 2/3/2003
Oooh, I wonder what's going to happen? Anyway, I'm repeating myself again, but I really do LOVE this story!
Litanya chapter 8 . 2/3/2003
Not good for Tomoyo, is it? Well, I know you've heard this at least 6 times, but I love this story! Really, I do!
Litanya chapter 7 . 2/3/2003
This is really turning upside down, isn't it? Anyway, I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for writing it and entertaining me, which can be quite a hard job!
Litanya chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
What is going on? I'm so confused! _ oh well, I guess I'll find out next chapter! I love this story!
Litanya chapter 5 . 2/3/2003
This is really good! And I really mean that. I love this story!
Litanya chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
This is weird, but I find it really funny! I LOVE it!(and I won't get sick of saying that ever!)
Litanya chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
This gets funnier by the minute! I LOVE it!
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »