Reviews for Stalling For Time
Stop Bad FF chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
great story
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Adorable!

If you have time, you should change their names.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Ahaha, that was interesting. Good job! :D I enjoyed it.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aww! (: I love Johtofestashipping, you should right more about them~

This was adorable~ :D You did a great job!

-RV
That guy with no name chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was pretty good. I'ma fan of all these little ship fics where not much happens. It's cute, and fun to write and read. I really can't say much for Improvement, other than please do some kind of sequel. I'm begging for more!

I laughed when Kazunari said She was way out of his league. Hehehe...hehe..he...
earlymorninglight12 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
The last part was random. But I loved it!
songfire15 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
CUTE! :) I LOVE this ship! There needs to be more of it in the world lol!
Nascardrivers chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Request for a new story: You should do Kotone x Ash with Dawn x Kaz. It's where Ash,Dawn, and Brock meet Kotone and Kaz and they decide to join the group. Then Kotone fines out how brave Ash is when her Marill gets kidnapped by Team Rocket and seeing him going and saving her Marill for her and then taking on Team Galactic when they appear to take Mesprit, Azelf,and Uxie the lake pokemon for thire so called “Red Chain”. She then knows now that she has a crush on him. This shoud be a miti-chapter story please I would likeit if you could do that please.
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Well, it really wasn't bad. I liked it. You should put more of these out there, get your mind off of WPC for a little bit. It will do you good, I know it will.

-nods-

Really, great job overall. I can't speak on the characters yet, but once I've seen the eps, I'll come back and review again.

~B.
Desktop Warrior chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Kotone's got a major case of the bubbly going on, no? I imagine it must usually be hell for poor Kaz, what with his shy and generally klutzy personality. I haven't seen the actual episodes, but from the pics, it looks like they'd make a pretty good pair.

Personally, I think you did a great job with this one-shot, and you should write more of them (including some more JohtoFestaShipping). I like how Kotone was playful without actually being naughty. It makes the pairing cute, rather than romantic, which in my opinion suits them better.
Megalink1126 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Not bad, especially for your first one-shot. Kotone and Kazunari make a cute couple. I don't know how well you did with the characters, since I don't know much about them myself, but it seems like you did a good job with their personalities. Plus, this was good practice for your updoming one-shot collection fic.
ShadowDragoon32 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is good; the grammar is well done and the two really do make a cute couple.

I'm not sure how well you kept them in character, as I haven't seen the episode, but your pretty good at keeping characters IC, so I trust this is their true disposition.

I found it very sweet and fluffy, and Kaz is really cute. This is a nice one-shot, keep up the good work!
Shanrock chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Not too bad for your "first oneshot". It's not the best I've seen, but it's still pretty good. I've never seen Kotone or Kazunari before (except for on Bulbapedia) so I can't comment on whether or not you got their personalities right. But Kotone strikes me as being always upbeat and bubbly, so I reckon you did a good enough job.

Plot was quite good, considering the limited resources you undoubtedly had to work with. I've only heard a bit about the Johto Fiesta, anyways.

If your one-shot collection is gonna turn out like this fic, then I'd say job well done; this one's good.

That's it from me.

Ishida out!
Kyuuketsuki Fang chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Heehee, so cute~

All over a drop of milk. So that's what Kotone acts like? Wow. Poor Kaz...(so much easier than remembering his full name. ;D)

When I was at the part where they were dancing and hitting things, I though, 'His dad is SO going to walk in on them...'

But I like your ending better. They were so cute when they got flustered. So ignorant. :D
suvi-sisko chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I have yet to see Kotone in the anime, although I want to. I normally just watch the dubs, but maybe I'll just have to watch the Japanese ones, cause Kotone seems really... interesting.