Reviews for Burning Fever
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
great story :)
amanda rasco chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I loved this story keep up with the stories ur an awesome writer
ForeshadowedFate chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow, that was great! Very sweet and sexy at the same time, and you kept Yusuke and Keiko in character almost perfectly. I found out that it DOES snow in Japan (which actually surprised me) so the snow-covered setting is entirely plausible. Liked the whole "fever" thing, too, even if Yusuke's sick now. XD Overall, great job, and keep up the good work!
krut chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i really loved it. Hot and fevery. Awesome one shot. You should write more. And congrats for this story.
missymace chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
you did a good job making steamy and sweet melt together perfectly. loved it!
varon chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I love how in character Yusuke, Keiko, and Shizuru were. LOL I loved how badass met badass when Yusuke answered Shizuru at the door. _ Loved the romantic bits. I have to admit that I skipped through the M parts, but the conversation between Yusuke and Keiko were more than good enough. Thank you for posting this, and I hope you write more YuKei stories!
PowerPlay chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The fic was great, and I thought that you captured every character perfectly! I thought it was sweet of Yusuke to visit Keiko when she had a fever like that, and I also thought it was funny how he "expressed his feelings" for her. XD. This is one of the better Yusuke-Keiko oneshots out there, and it's definitely going in my favorites! I love this story and I really think you should keep on writing!

P.S.- I though the fever thing was clever, too. ;).
PreMaturePoet chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
it was short, sweet, and tasteful. Not too many details, but gave enough to kinda understand what the characters were going through
Nara Luisa chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Yay! I liked this a lot! i think both yusuke and Keiko were very well represented!

I just have two critcs, very small ones, don't worry!

1- You made Yusuke joking about Keiko not wearing a bra and when he removed her shirt she was wearing a bra XD uahuahauhauahauhaua it was contradictory XD

2- I don't think not being married would be a motive for Yusuke not to have sex with Keiko, all the other excuses he gave were fine.

Besides these two critcs I have to say that I think it was very cute the sick thing

Congratulations!
Kellie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I always wondered why there wasn't more YusukexKeiko fanfiction on here.. you did a wonderful job expressing their passion and stayed mostly in character. Keep up the awesome work :]
MEKbookworm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I did like it...and some parts were a little OOC (from what I can remember from the series) but it was really nice. And they can act a little differently *behind closed doors* lol )
arabliss chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I loved it! Wish there were more stories like this for Keiko and Yusuke. I love these two a lot! Please keep them coming! :-)
ChibiRaccoon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I have to admit to being shocked on this.

I wasn't expecting much, I'm going to be honest. But I actually really really like this oneshot. I really do. Yes there are parts that feel a little OOC, but like you said, you haven't seen it in awhile and it honestly isn't bad! It's pretty dang awesome. Sadly I too noticed the lack of M-rated material on these two and I wish to express thanks to you for writing this. I will say though through the whole thing I was blushing. It was adorable and I think you're pretty good. Thank you and please keep writing!

~ChibiRaccoon