Reviews for Hostage Situation
seiyu chapter 7 . 17h
Omg! Poor ryoma!can u pliz update coz I can't wait to read the next ..i like ur story n the way u elaborate !
kazuha03 chapter 7 . 2/21
where is the next chapter?
Puppiesssss chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
wait so, ryoga isn't gonna get revenge for his dear brother? what the?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
;( Sadness... Poor Ryoma
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Lol for some reason I read the Aftermath first before this. o_o Oh well, nice/sad story!
aku no tensai chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
I already started reading the sequel to this but I wanted to go back and read this story again~

I came to notice something, and maybe I'm just reading it wrong or whatever, but I was kinda not confused but...ahhh! Don't know the word!

In short, I noticed something: Ryoma asked Kaidoh, Kawamura and Oishi to not tell the regulars... but when the rest of the regulars Ryoga entered the room, they must've seen the blood on the bed right? And noticed Sakurafubuki? And that he was naked, none the less?

And what Ryoga said about his little brother, haunted eyes, never forgetting the room and Sakurafubuki...it seems like he already knows ne?

Also, in the sequel, he also acts like he knows, aaaand another question:

Does Nanjiroh know that Ryoga was on the boat at the time? Sorry, I was just a bit...don't know the word~

-AnT

GET WELL RYO!
Hikari813 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Please update soon!
Shia Zen chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Ah, I love this fic very much, especially the rape scene LOL

Would you update the sequel? Please :(
Pirate Bo chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Bo: zomg! LOVE THIS! AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!

Ski: Agreed~ Fantastic story!
Emily chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Please, please,please post the sequel! This was brilliant and poor Ryoma - i need more.
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
OMG! That was so good! Poor ryoma, I fell really sorry for him but, it made for a good I'm so evil! But a little angst here and there never hurt anyone (besides the people in the story) )

can't wait for the sequel!
IOTR chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
The ending is... very lacking. It's anti-climatic and I really think you should listen to your reviewers when they tell you this. xD

It was a good story until the abruptness of the ending.
IOTR chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Poor Ryoma.. T_T
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
really good. please please contuine. I love your writing style and this plot draws you in
patrengkee chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Yep. This will really keep us all hanging. It would be nice to see what happens to Ryoma next/how he'll go back to his usual self after the trauma. Let's hope you get a good idea soon~ ;D