Reviews for Felindra's Fables
Northwest Sage chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
I'm all caught up and still enjoying your tales!
Heart of the Demons chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Curiosity can get the better of a person, especially a Snarf. We become so wrapped up in finding out things that we fail to see what's in front of us all along. School is a place where some of our questions are answered, but any more questions we have we'll have to learn for ourselves.
Heart of the Demons chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
This short story teaches everyone to be careful of what we wish for. It's okay to make a wish, but if you wish too much, it won't come true. Hopefully Jagra and Jagalla learned their lesson.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
I love stories like this. They remind me to be grateful for what I have.

Keep up the good work!
Philip Gipson chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I really enjoy these short stories. They're a little simplistic, but still amazing. This story is the best one yet, with two Thunderian siblings venturing into a witch's forest and ending the witch's reign over said forest. Who would've thought that all the objects in her possession were actual Thunderian children?
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
*grins* I love it!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Lovely! I look forward to reading more of these!
Philip Gipson chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Yet another complete chapter in your "Felindra's Fables" series. It was real lovely in that it was about a young female Thunderian and the brooch her mother used to wear. Who knows what new chapter in the series might spring up next? Only time will tell.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I liked this short story. It was rather fun because of the whirlwind bit. It's the first fic in your "Felindra's Fables" series. The lesson learned - curiosity CAN kill the cat. Here's to the next story.
Tribute1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Nice work! I really like this concept! Looking forward to reading more
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Nice concept/idea to breath details into the "stories" from Storm of Thundera; I look forward to reading future writings!