Reviews for And You, My Brother
Wolf'sVine chapter 24 . 4/23
I liked almost the entirety of this fic... like seriously, beginning to end... except where the uncertainty of their relationship is and that perverted bastard... you know who I'm talkin' about! Though, I think there's something almost realistic about their relationship too. Cuz it's clear that Inuyasha and Sesshomaru love each other, but there's Kagome in there somewhere and Inuyasha still has feelings for her... and it's not like Inuyasha could give Sesshomaru a child or heir! So, yeah, uncertainty, but the complex feelings between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are very heartwarming to read about! I wonder if there's a sequel? I hope so cuz I'm really curious to see what happens in their lives.
Yamamoto Akane chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
Have I ever reviewed this before? When I searched for SessInu story, I felt like I've seen this story but never actually read it, so I clicked it and read it to the end. To find out that I had read this once long time ago...LOL
But I still like this story very much and you did great for your first SessInu fanfic! So, congrats to you, for this story has been favorited by so many readers (including me) and is among the top 10 favorites :D
This is lovely and doesn't focus too much on the coupling thingy and more focused on SessInu's growing feeling of each other. It's hard to find a good SessInu story this days... *sigh*
AlexandriaAngel chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
Doris chapter 24 . 8/13/2016
For your first...it's really good. Keep it up!
yuutakeiamz chapter 24 . 5/2/2016
so loving it. thank you for your hard work. I was wondering if you could make a sequel about this
AzucenaXshadows chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
This story was very interesting and so well written.
Thanks for sharing
LuluM10 chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
I just finished it. Loved it. Congrats on your first story!
HelleBelle chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Awe
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
it was really good
Release Me chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
I really enjoyed your story! I enjoyed all the chapter's along with how they didn't rush into everything so fast they took there time on there feelings and most of all this complete and I don't have to sit here cry about not knowing what's going to happen like all the other's I come across I very much enjoyed the last chapter the most cuz it was just them enjoying them self's alone no one to get the way and no 3 way love tangle you see alot thank you for the lovely story you did a wonderful job on your first story!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Thisstory was amazing! Could not stop reading and when reading it, it sounds so close to the real think and not to much imagination into it. Just loved it!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
Your story was not bad, I just wished that the scene after Sesshomaru and Inuyasha had sex was different.
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Awwwwwww, never thought Sesshomaru would be obedient in ANY way... lol
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Lol, same Miroku as always! ;-)
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014