Reviews for And You, My Brother
AlexandriaAngel chapter 18 . 8/25
Doris chapter 24 . 8/13
For your's really good. Keep it up!
yuutakeiamz chapter 24 . 5/2
so loving it. thank you for your hard work. I was wondering if you could make a sequel about this
AzucenaXshadows chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
This story was very interesting and so well written.
Thanks for sharing
LuluM10 chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
I just finished it. Loved it. Congrats on your first story!
HelleBelle chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
it was really good
Release Me chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
I really enjoyed your story! I enjoyed all the chapter's along with how they didn't rush into everything so fast they took there time on there feelings and most of all this complete and I don't have to sit here cry about not knowing what's going to happen like all the other's I come across I very much enjoyed the last chapter the most cuz it was just them enjoying them self's alone no one to get the way and no 3 way love tangle you see alot thank you for the lovely story you did a wonderful job on your first story!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Thisstory was amazing! Could not stop reading and when reading it, it sounds so close to the real think and not to much imagination into it. Just loved it!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
Your story was not bad, I just wished that the scene after Sesshomaru and Inuyasha had sex was different.
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Awwwwwww, never thought Sesshomaru would be obedient in ANY way... lol
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Lol, same Miroku as always! ;-)
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Lol all kissed better!
Darkspider chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
Aww. Definitely one of my most loved Sesshomaru / Inuyasha fics ever! You kept them mostly in character and I really loved how detailed the relationship between these two were shown!

Really enjoyed reading this wonderful story!
NaNaChan95 chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
I loved it. The weird convo over dinner was hilarious and the typical angry beating from Inuyasha before the makeup was perfect and I think true to his nature. You did an excellent job. .