Reviews for And You, My Brother
HelleBelle chapter 6 . 8/25
Awe
it was really good
Release Me chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
I really enjoyed your story! I enjoyed all the chapter's along with how they didn't rush into everything so fast they took there time on there feelings and most of all this complete and I don't have to sit here cry about not knowing what's going to happen like all the other's I come across I very much enjoyed the last chapter the most cuz it was just them enjoying them self's alone no one to get the way and no 3 way love tangle you see alot thank you for the lovely story you did a wonderful job on your first story!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Thisstory was amazing! Could not stop reading and when reading it, it sounds so close to the real think and not to much imagination into it. Just loved it!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
Your story was not bad, I just wished that the scene after Sesshomaru and Inuyasha had sex was different.
animefreaketernally chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Awwwwwww, never thought Sesshomaru would be obedient in ANY way... lol
animefreaketernally chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Lol, same Miroku as always! ;-)
animefreaketernally chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Lol all kissed better!
Darkspider chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
Aww. Definitely one of my most loved Sesshomaru / Inuyasha fics ever! You kept them mostly in character and I really loved how detailed the relationship between these two were shown!

Really enjoyed reading this wonderful story!
NaNaChan95 chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
I loved it. The weird convo over dinner was hilarious and the typical angry beating from Inuyasha before the makeup was perfect and I think true to his nature. You did an excellent job. .
K-Y-L-EH-E chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
I absolutely loved this! It was so sweet, and when Sesshomaru wouldn't talk to Inuyasha or touch him, my heart broke. As for the sex... I was so embarrassed! You certainly don't leave any natural bodily function out of the mix! It took me three hours to gather up the will to keep reading after I saw that Inuyasha was going to go to the bathroom! Good story, all and all!
Lady Without a Heart chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite stories! You did such a good job with this fic, and I commend you greatly! Please keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
I love how you ended the story! I think you did an awesome job and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
CrazedWonderland chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
*COMPLETE HAPPINESS* I love this story! I really do! And you just made my day! My name is mentioned It's Amaya, so not that common
Lissy Stage chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Brilliantly done for your first fanfic! I really enjoyed read this, especially because of how realistic it was xD