Reviews for Placebo (previously Genetic Mutation)
Great story! But where's the update?
XionAmmy chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Somehow I feel like it's gonna be super-strength or something (I mean, come on-that comment about "don't challenge Yuffie to an arm wrestling contest unless you're like Leon"?), but I also feel like that guess is, like, beyond off.

Sora... I get the feeling light has something to do with it. Or invisibility, maybe. Or something to do with vision. I dunno, really. Too many options…
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
this is awesome i am dying to read more please update again soon :)
Vergil Vanire's Paper Heart chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Off to a great start, can't wait to read the rest! There are some errors here and there, but nothing that bothers me too much.
Kiddiluna chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Very nice. I still can't guess what there abilities are but it be cool if one had powers of empathy like gambit
Age: 17
Gender: female
Name: Brooklyn Chase
Height: 5'9
Hair: red, curly, mid back, kept in a ponytail or braid
Eyes: honey brown
Skin: pail, freckled face
Personality: she is very shy and quite and can be a bit spacey. Loves to read and draw. Loves animals. Is a bit of a clutz.
Ability: is able to see the future and control time to an extent (like slowing it down, speeding it up or stopping it completely for a few minutes and as long as you keep physical contact with her you won't be affected)

I hope you consider putting my OC in the story!
XionAmmy chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Please do. This is interesting, and I was… sad, to say the least, to see an author's note in place of a chapter.
Cleonhart chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I would love for this to continue ahjdsfkg. The plot is really interesting and your writing is awesome!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
interesting can't wait for more chapter 1
MiamiB chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I would love to see you continue on this fic! It seems really interesting and there is too few cleon fics latley
hylian-dragoness chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I like this so far! Kind of reminding me of X-men a little bit, and boy do I love X-men lol. I just wanna say don't have TOO many OCs. I'd actually rather have OOC fandom characters, I don't usually like OCs...mostly because they tend to be very bad super sugoi self inserts or mary sues :x but the ones you have so far aren't bad or annoying at all, even though they've just been briefly described haha. I'd say keep it around 3-5. I'm interested and can't wait for more :)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
not bad so far cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A nice story. I dont have much to go on so I will have to wait for more, but it was written in an interesting way.
I cant log in so this has to be enough.
Rin'negan Naruto chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
i love the story, can't wait to see how Cloud turn out in Midgar. Looking forward to next chapter. Oh, thx for the notice.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wonder how cloud's welcome to the school gona be:) update soon:)