Reviews for Placebo (previously Genetic Mutation)
Akane chapter 3 . 7/24
OMFG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLEASE UPDATE XD
First of all-hell yesss on Zack being Cloudie's roomate like yaaaass! Mutant bros ftw xD and omg I lost it with Sephy omg yes just..yes. And sora is such a cutie!
Bur woooah hm hm wonder what happened with Squallt and Seifer! Hoho can't wait! XD now for Hojo eh? Hm hm loving this so much so far bless you! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Please continueeee..! Ohh myy goddeesssss...! It's so interesting that i can't wait to read moreeee... please continue continue continueee..

-the goddeeess snowflakezero- ;p
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Great story! But where's the update?
XionAmmy chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Somehow I feel like it's gonna be super-strength or something (I mean, come on-that comment about "don't challenge Yuffie to an arm wrestling contest unless you're like Leon"?), but I also feel like that guess is, like, beyond off.

Sora... I get the feeling light has something to do with it. Or invisibility, maybe. Or something to do with vision. I dunno, really. Too many options…
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
this is awesome i am dying to read more please update again soon :)
Vergil Vanire's Paper Heart chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Off to a great start, can't wait to read the rest! There are some errors here and there, but nothing that bothers me too much.
Kiddiluna chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Very nice. I still can't guess what there abilities are but it be cool if one had powers of empathy like gambit
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Age: 17
Gender: female
Name: Brooklyn Chase
Height: 5'9
Hair: red, curly, mid back, kept in a ponytail or braid
Eyes: honey brown
Skin: pail, freckled face
Personality: she is very shy and quite and can be a bit spacey. Loves to read and draw. Loves animals. Is a bit of a clutz.
Ability: is able to see the future and control time to an extent (like slowing it down, speeding it up or stopping it completely for a few minutes and as long as you keep physical contact with her you won't be affected)

I hope you consider putting my OC in the story!
XionAmmy chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Please do. This is interesting, and I was… sad, to say the least, to see an author's note in place of a chapter.
Cleonhart chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I would love for this to continue ahjdsfkg. The plot is really interesting and your writing is awesome!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
interesting can't wait for more chapter 1
MiamiB chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I would love to see you continue on this fic! It seems really interesting and there is too few cleon fics latley
hylian-dragoness chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I like this so far! Kind of reminding me of X-men a little bit, and boy do I love X-men lol. I just wanna say don't have TOO many OCs. I'd actually rather have OOC fandom characters, I don't usually like OCs...mostly because they tend to be very bad super sugoi self inserts or mary sues :x but the ones you have so far aren't bad or annoying at all, even though they've just been briefly described haha. I'd say keep it around 3-5. I'm interested and can't wait for more :)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
not bad so far cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A nice story. I dont have much to go on so I will have to wait for more, but it was written in an interesting way.
I cant log in so this has to be enough.
1sunfun