Reviews for Journey
That artist girl chapter 7 . 2/10
This has to be one of the best crossovers of the use two stories ever written. I really do hope continue the story even if it takes you a very long time I honestly don't care how lonlong. Please update soon. You are an amazing writer and can't wait to see what happens between Bella and Edward.
tatianakragh chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Plz update
Kips34 chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
I love the mentality he portrays in this chapter. One of the most unrealistic aspects of the original novels was that Bella accepted Edward and the Cullens back into her life and most everything between them went back to normal as if nothing ever happened. The idea that they all still love one another, but they have to learn to grow and change with each new hurtle, and find a new way to fit together now, is truly refreshing to read.
King of Yawns chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Boring
Kaiana chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
Actually... after all this years... I'm still waiting for you to update this story. Always :"(
Devil.Harry chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
it was a surprisingly good read because I don't like Edward. so well done.
Leila chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
No! It's a nightmare! The story hasn't been updated in so long! I hope you do someday soon though, I really love this story!
ROSE212 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
this story is AMAZING! but you havnt updated in over 4 years why!? please please update soon :)
Sunne24 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I like this story. Great crossover.
AshlynVarela chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I really hope you update soon! I just read straight threw an yeah my husband wasnt to happy lol. I've read a couple if your stories straight threw. Love them!
guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
great story
PrewalShadeX chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
wow cool!
ruler of all evil chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
You have an amazing talent. Your story is captivating and I wish you would finish it. Please pick it back up!
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
plz u can't leave this amazing piece of work stranded ...complete it!
sportytc chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
please please please can u update and complete if you are planning to, otherwise could you let me know if it will not be continued