Reviews for Journey
Sunne240 chapter 7 . 1/31
I like this story. Great crossover.
AshlynVarela chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I really hope you update soon! I just read straight threw an yeah my husband wasnt to happy lol. I've read a couple if your stories straight threw. Love them!
guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
great story
PreetSalvatore chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
wow cool!
ruler of all evil chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
You have an amazing talent. Your story is captivating and I wish you would finish it. Please pick it back up!
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
plz u can't leave this amazing piece of work stranded ...complete it!
sportytc chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
please please please can u update and complete if you are planning to, otherwise could you let me know if it will not be continued
XHaileeX chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
This is amazing, though I' sad you're not completing it.
marylopez0812 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Please update. I love it. Keep going.
cupcakeXmuffins chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
More soon please!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
This is very good please continue:)
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
wow i love it and pplsssssssssssssss update asap ty
PotterGal14 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
I don't think you should include death eaters.
RavenclawGryffindor Angel 14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Love the story. You should check out Secrets. It's a story alot like this. Again LOVE THE STORY. One of my favorites.
Destructive Chemist chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Dear Not All Heroes Wear Capes,

I really love this story, the way you write really makes it feel like I can actually see everything that's happening. I also love how you made Bella appear. She can kick butt, be funny but you can also see that the things that have happened to her in the past have really changed who she is. I also like the relationship between her and Harry, and the event in chapter 7 when she was healing him really showed just how much they mean to each other. Now onto more important matters you haven't updated in a while and I'm worried that your not going to finish the story at all. As you can see a lot of people like this story and while your other stories are also great could you please update soon, it would mean the world to me.

Sincerely,