Reviews for Distant Voices
Shelby chapter 29 . 2/17/2015
No! Why did you stop? Your story was incredible and I read til the end. I really hope you revisit this story and add something. Thanks for the great story!
fandomenforcer chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
who do you think is sexier Aragorn or Legolas? love that Frodo is a girl
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 29 . 6/16/2013
Awesome story so far love it can wait to see what happen next
XxLegolas3xX chapter 29 . 7/13/2012
I love this story so far! It's reeeaaalllyyy good and I hope you continue it and I'm really glad you made it l/f. I personally log legolas and I hope you show more of him in the future :)
Dancing Matryoshka chapter 29 . 7/23/2011
DEAR GOSH! That was truly INCREDIBLE! I am completly amazed at such a wonderful tale. Very cute, very adorable, and just plain amazing! I look forward to the next chapter. Did I mention that I stayed up until 3:30am to read wonderful tale. Again I say Great job, once more looking forward to the chapters.
Jade-Eyed-Jinchuriki chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
ok, arwen, eowyn, and now FRODO? aragorn must be a catch!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 29 . 10/14/2008
u r officially my new fav lotr writer for 2 reasons...1 u turned frodo into a chik which is effin awesome cuz im sure ppl have wondered alot wha would it have been like if there was heroine instead of a hero for m.e.

oh yea and 2 well its fun to read ur an's whick by the way are quite amusing and informative.

thank u for ur faith and diligence in turning lotr into every girls real dream...ie being the heroine and not some damsel in distress(damn disney).
danafear chapter 21 . 8/27/2008
i don't care what anyone else has to say about the story with frodo and legolas being together or the romance. i love this story and the pairing. it is one of, if not the best story i have ever read. and for those who don't like your story or the pairing than too bad for them. they are really missing out on something wonderful
Empathic Slytherin chapter 29 . 4/11/2008
interesting!

ink.
crazychicalol chapter 29 . 1/9/2008
WOW! arwen elessar you diffently know how to write a story i loved it plz update it soon! i can't wait to see what happens next to the girl frodo!
Oddsessed chapter 29 . 9/30/2007
not bad. i think you probably should have made frodo a little older, but it's your story, not mine. please update soon?
UzumakiNaru chapter 29 . 4/30/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ME LIKES! YAY LEGOLAS/FRODO! _
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 29 . 11/7/2006
aw...how sad...poor frodo...
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 27 . 11/6/2006
ah *WEEPS* sad! chapie 27
Brianna Jacobs chapter 29 . 11/1/2006
'ello, i just read your entire story in one night, after consuming way WAY too much mountain dew and sugar, all 29 chapters, i know you're probably not updating this anymore, but what the hell, i loved it, so i thought i'd tell you anyway, it's always a boost to know someone likes something you wrote a long LONG time ago, hehe,

Any way, hi to PG and Arwen, and i like the story,as i said, why did you stop writing? you can't have been doing algebra ALL this time...hehe

wow, i'm really tired and can't type right now, so i'll go away so you don't have to listen to this anymore.

*runs from the flying toaster* RUN!

hehe PG, the flying toaster is a gift to you, it's a good defense mechanism, it hits everything you set it on, and is amusing to watch...have fun!