Reviews for VEGETA: The Owner’s Guide and Maintenance Manual
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
ok
Boogum chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
/Q. My VEGETA unit was fighting a Dr. GERO unit, and then started lusting after my neighbour's GOKU unit. How do I bring him back to normal?

A. Dr. GERO unit may have infected the VEGETA programming with some virus. From Shonen he has been turned to Yaoi. To solve this problem, get a FUTURE TRUNKS unit to run an antivirus check./

LOL!

There is nothing that exists in the internet to express how hilarious I found this.

This was PERFECT!
15dragondream chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is halarious. you have thought of everything great job.
VladLover chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i havent read this! i foudn your story cause i follow the favorite list from the writer LPphreek who have VERY GOOD fics actually..

and for your story, i laugh like crazy! i never think in anything remotely alike like this and it works, excellent, omg i remember some lines and roll on the floor almost pissing myself xD

THANK YOU!
Lady Kayura chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Love it!
Ri696q chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awww I want VEGETA untit... Unfortunately I don't ahve the money.. bah xD
demonic angel23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
T.T

I want a Vegeta for myself
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Ha Ha! I loved this (especially the Yajirobe unit part... that struck me as really funny)
slev3131 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hilarity.
AV chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This made me smile. :-)
balthezarian chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That made my day. And, unfortunately, I am in the same boat as you and do not own a VEGETA unit. Although the care and maintence on the unit certainly needs to be tried...
bvprincess23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hilarious... Bulma probably needed a manual for him
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh my god that was so funny! I hope that you make other units too. It would be really awesome to read about that.

P.S. It was so well written, that for a second, I thought that I could actually go to a shop and buy a Vegeta unit
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Sooooo, when do i get my own VEGETA unit...i would also like a FUTURE TRUNKS unit to give to my sister...Does it come wrapped?

Anyway, it's a really good one shot! And it's a really good idea...very creative!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I want my VEGETA unit! Please tell me how to get one! Wow, this was so cool, if only it were true... Hey, even though the fic is so freaking funny I feel kinda sad... I love Vegeta so much but I'll never have him ;_; Oh, well. Keep up the good work!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »