Reviews for The Sideways City
Ino Death chapter 1 . 3/19
Damn. That's fucked up but great. I must ask though, did Ichigo survive? Or was this him tell his story to the police, and memories flashing through his mind as he told certain parts? If Ichigo's still alive, I would like to know if there is more to this. This story is amazing. I really do like it. Aside from the need to touch up a few grammar mistakes I think your idea's on plot are amazing. And for the idea of doing Hichigo's POV it wouldn't be a bad idea. Instead of how this ended, you would have Hichigo sharing his last thoughts. This is all just a suggestion, but I would love to read more on this.
Ed Sheeran's Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/3
Ah you just feed my angst cravings this is wonderful.
m.s chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This. Was. The...BEST ONE SHOT EVER!
sooo sad, but i loved it!
Seriously im crying right now TTTT
RenRaven chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was so sad
piemaker93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow that was intense and so very gripping. I love the way you changed pov it definitely helped set the scene so to speak. Just wow that was so amazing and well written.
Davey Strudel chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Am I mean if I think this is awesome?
Oh well being mean is more fun than being nice anyways.
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow... umm.. just... wow... I don't know what to say really... its good, for sure, but my brain just went for a royal spin. lol
GothicOokami chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Have to say, i am twisted as hell, but I loved it. Thought it was a great story, I feel sorry for ichigo, but at least he is with his brother, and his fucked up dad is gone. (Sorry for the sisters). Going to go see your other work! Again, loved it. (I am a sick fuck. /shot)
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
that... was fucking awesome! i'm not gonna lie to you, that had to be one of the best stories i have read yet! soo, ichigo didn't succeed in suicide huh? who is he telling the story to, us, or someone in the story?
Gethernia chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Interesting. I was not at all expecting that. SO Ichigo didn't end up succeeding in suicide?
Azrael the Undertaker chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Mmmm, so tragically delicious.
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
it's really deep...and psychotic. i love it...but why kill shiro? ...oh well, i love it
PandakiKuroShiro chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
What a compelling story about a tortured soul, a bond between two twins, and a little something more than "brotherly love". I truly love this story, you are an amazing writer!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I think it would still be cool if you did this story from other view points. You could just have it cut off on a note of terror when Hichi or Ichi kills them/him. That would be pretty dramatic.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
...omfg...sooooo sad~! *grabs you and cries* u meanie! nice job!