Reviews for First Moments
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Nice to see this scene in print! Thanks for writing!
lovekitten90 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hey! This story is essentially plagiarism!

If you simply write what happened in the canon then you are completely missing the point of FANfiction. What did you add to the scenes anyway? Not much, from what I can see!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
*collapsed on the ground, laughing hysterically* Oh my gosh! I remember that scene! I laughed so hard! I have a Mister Cell-phone ... I like this so far keep it up!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Data’s face was one of plain shock.

His eyes darted around the room, taking in every detail with a completely new perspective. It was as if someone had taken off a blindfold he had been unaware of his whole life. Things around his room, things he’d collected over the years… suddenly had meaning! And it wasn’t just the sentimentality

[Interesting depiction]

he shuddered, jerked, and puckered his lips. “Oh yes! I hate this” He grinned in spite of his total disgust. How intriguing! “It is revolting!”

“More?” said Guinan, obviously knowing he seemed to enjoy the new sensation.

“Please.” He sat his cup down for her to refill.

[This was always my favourite scene in Generations]

“The Farpoint – Data that was… seven years ago.”

“I know; I just got it! Ha ha ha, very funny!”

[I wonder what sensation of horror Geordi felt, if he ever thought ‘I’ve created a monster’ here. The puns can certainly be worse]

I expected a little more, but it was still nice to take a ‘trip down memory lane’ and recall those comic few scenes from the movie. I think it would have been nice to have had some scene(s) added to further expand on the idea, perhaps drawing on TNG for ideas.
Issu chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is awesome! I love it! You could check mine out if you want... but... if you don't like love between men, incest, and dirty stuff, I suggest you don't :-s
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw, great job it felt perfect! Excellent!
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aw, this is so sweet! You did a fantastic job of novelizing (is that even a word?) the scenes from Generations. Geordi and Data are so in character, and your descriptions are spot-on. Keep up the good work, my friend; I can't wait to read more from you!
IllogicalIsLogic chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Cute story. (: I'm a huge fan of Data so I'm super happy whenever I find well written Data stories! Thanks for this one. I feel sorry for Geordi though. (: