Reviews for Child of the Musician
yikes...youre not the only one feeling sorry for the poor guy...
PipeDReam chapter 1 . 5/1
did you start this before it was known that his name was Neah, or is this a part of the AU?
just one question...why is neah called nicolas?
lizyeh2000 chapter 48 . 1/6
Loved your story , now favourited!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 48 . 1/6
Very very VERY good chapter and good story as a whole. I am sad that Mana died and that Allen is stuck with Cross like in canon but I kinda did see that coming. But does this mean that Allen won't be getting the curse scar like in canon? I figure that's the case because everything that lead up to Mana's death, and the aftermath, was far too different. Nonetheless, I wonder just how Allen, with his different history, is going to affect the canon storyline. I'm looking forward to the sequel to please post it as soon as possible. Thank you for such a good story too.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Ohh, interesting start. Having the Musician actually be Allen's father is an interesting twist. Hmm, time to see just where this will take the story. On to the next chapter.
Morlana chapter 47 . 10/18/2016
woo, had to reread the entire story up to this point. Does not disappoint. Curious about what happened to Star and if he's totally out of the story. Sad about Mana, but I guess you had to find a way to get him out of the way of training. Interesting that Cross is never far behind, lol, to do his duty to his apprentice. I guess the real action begins now.
melovecats chapter 37 . 6/8/2016
i so very much love the last part. XDDD
melovecats chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
all of this kinda makes sense to me. except for one thing:why is Neah's name is Nicholas? and why is Neah Allen's dad in this story?
melovecats chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
sugar really is dangerous.
melovecats chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
OHMYGOD! THIS AWESOME! XDDD
melovecats chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
i love Timcanpy,too! on my favorite character list,Allen and Timcanpy share #1 spot!
X3333333
melovecats chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Q: isn't the 14th's name suppossed to be Neah?
Midnight Phantasma chapter 47 . 3/3/2016
Whoa! You're back! :D Wow, that makes me soo happy! Haha you're my fav dgm author! I haven't actually read the chapter; I'm probably going to have to go back and reread the whole thing actually! x) I just wanted to let you know that I'm thrilled you're back :)
lizyeh2000 chapter 47 . 2/28/2016
Thanks for updating! Glad he kind of knows the truth
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »