Reviews for Child of the Musician
534667lc chapter 45 . 5/6
Love your story now following! . Please update soon! Please don't give up on this story!
Pure secret's chapter 11 . 3/23
Cross...with a kid *Gulp* I agree that is a scary thought. Just imagine having the spawn of Cross running around! *Shivers*
Pure secret's chapter 9 . 3/23
This made me cry...*sniff*
Pure secret's chapter 8 . 3/23
Pure secret's chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh I have a feeling this fic is going to be REALLY good!
SayMrrp chapter 45 . 1/21
This is really awesome. I enjoy reading it, and will hope for more. No rush or pushing or anything though. Your choice to write. :D

Stay Awesome!
KillerAkuma chapter 45 . 9/12/2014
When I finished reading this I was just like NOOOO because I really want to know what happens next. Keep writing because you a awesome writer. XD
Guest chapter 45 . 3/4/2014
oh come on. U left this off as a cliffhanger. U left your loyal fans at this cliffy for neary three years! plz plz plz update again soon!
ANarrativeCloud chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Umm. Isn't 'Neah' the Fourteenth's name?
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Keep making more chapters pleeaaase! THIS STORY IS AWESOME MAKE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! :D
IWantUpdate chapter 45 . 8/25/2013
Please! You've left your loyal fans with such an awful cliffhanger and abandoned this story for two years! It's not too late; you can still update now!
GloomyMercury98 chapter 45 . 8/23/2013
Wow. just... wow.
AzureSkyTower chapter 45 . 8/22/2013
... you left this story at a cliffhanger didn't update it, and probably wont by the looks of it, for two years...
Yin7 chapter 45 . 6/17/2013
really cool story are u going to continue
timcanpy's pen chapter 45 . 6/15/2013
oh no... TT when will you update next? or did you make a separate one regarding to this? please inform me sooner as you receive this... I really like the story so badly! please...update soon.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »