Reviews for i will be the death of you
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
AAAAAAAA! You wrote this just after a month of TVD! I admire you. This is brilliant. Literally their whole relationship in Season 1.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
wow. that's amazing.
sparxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Should have written more. It was great.
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Omg its over noooooooooooooooooooooo
Bellybear104 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Plz continue:-)
CraziiCookii chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
fantastic story, i loved it from start to finish ) i think it stayed very true to the character's, and the ending was just the cherry on the cake (lol).

perfect song choice too; the lyrics really fit their situation (at least at that point in the series - but i'm not sure as i've only seen 5 episodes and i've never read the books).

10/10! D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ooo this is good! And I think your proclamations at the end will eventually come to light. Damon will kill Elena (not intentionally, but she will die and he will make sure she comes back as a vampire), and Elena will be the death of Damon (figuratively speaking, because his love for her will kill the cold, hateful indifference that he's created over the years and give birth to the true Damon). Wonderful job!
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I liked reading the different thoughts that Elena and Damon had and what Elena thought when she looked at Damon's eyes.
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i really loved the ending. :)

"Elena is certain of it: Damon Salvatore will kill her.

Damon is certain of it: Elena Gilbert will be the death of him."

Keep on writing. :)
Cristina chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I just had to leave a review because I absolutely adored this so much... it worked, completely, and I hope that I'll see more of you as I make my way through this fledgling fandom!
Ellen-Thalia chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
If there is one thing I love as much as Damon (okay, not quite as much but close) it's Damon/Elena.

This story is really great, I hope to find more from you.

Me and my twin sister are in a fight over which Salvatore is better, I'm trying to convince her of the undenyable facts:

- Damon is way fitter/hotter/cuter than Stefan

- Damon is cool.

- Stefan is boring and too serious

- Elena and Damon make a mmuch better couple

It's not rocket science!

Anyway, love the story, really captures this angle of their relationship.

Love Thalia x
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
gawd, this is good. i love how tense and sexually charged it is without any actual interaction. that is a skill. damon and elena NEED to happen
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009