Reviews for Of Insects and Illness
PippaFrost chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
AGHHHHHH ! THIS WAS SOOOO AWESOME I COULD PASS OUT !
Rosiehoneydew chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Well I have just read this story it is excellent and I hope to read more of what you write. By the way I think my sister may have spoken to you about your other forward to reading more.
Rorysan chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Chapters 12 and 13 are posted as the same thing. But I can say that I loved the whole story and I enjoy all of your stories. They are ones to read again and again.
Lia Walker chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Aww this chapter was awesome! Can't wait for the next story!
irishgirl9 chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Wonderful updates and a wonderful ending, Jean! I thoroughly enjoyed reading each an every chapter of this story. I'm glad that Alan is all better. Hopefully, with the way his family is watching over him, he won't have a relapse. I look forward to reading your next Thunderbirds story.
bia1007 chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Lovely final chapter, so glad Alan is back with his family. A special thanks for the wonderful view on Jeff you gave us, really fell in love with the character here and I’m absolutely delighted you will write more Thunderbirds stories, can’t wait!
JeanieLee chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Yay! New chapter! -happy dance- Aww, it was the last one. Poo. But you're going to write another? Sweet! I will definitely be on the look out for that!. Loved this chapter, it was a sweet conclusion to an amazing story. Loved it and can't wait to read your next TB story!

Lee
criminally charmed chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
Do u know u posted the same chapter 2X?
criminally charmed chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
I love protective Scotty and smart aleck Gordy.

Very sweet.
MJ2901 chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
Congrats on your first Thunderbirds fic. Really enjoyed cute little Alan and big brother Scott.

Looking forward to reading your next story.
Lia Walker chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Do you take oneshot requests? Thunderbird ones?
bia1007 chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Maybe short but so lovely, Robert was so right – “It's the love you share as a family that pulled Alan through when things were looking bad for him. He had that love to draw strength from and it carried him through the rough times." Perfect, thank you!
bubzchoc chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
great chapter so glad alan woke up and it was sweet moment wit alan and scott cant wait to see wot happens next hope there's more soon
criminally charmed chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
Oh, wow Jean - how about a diabetic warning next time? That was so sweet, my teeth hurt.

But it was nice and short is better than none.

I love the joy the whole family got from Alan being awake. And I love even more the fact that it was the loudest and rowdiest of the boys who managed to pull Alan from his long sleep. Nicely done.
JeanieLee chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
YAY! New chapter! -happy dance- Diabetic warning? I think that's putting it mildly. I LOVE IT! It was all absolutely adorable! A perfect little sweet treat before bed! And it may have been short, but it was very sweet. Love it. Yet another awesome (and very swet)chapter my friend. Can't wait for the next one!

Lee