Reviews for New Found Love
soapwatcher2015 chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
i loved the story
The Ice Goddess chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
...
I hate Twilight, but I love their fanfictions.
I canNOT however understand what made you think to write that a VAMPIRE had BLUE EYES
I don't usually write any scorn or hate, but let me just say: that is ridiculous. I was looking forward to reading but now I'm closing out. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I can't believe you wrote this... Your other work is well written but this is insanely bad. Seriously the worst thing I have ever read. Not just the large amount of grammatical errors, but the plot itself is terrible.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
This is easily the worst Twilight fanfic I have ever read. I'm guessing you're 12 years old, because that's the level of your so called work. It is rushed, poorly written, underdeveloped, and basically atrocious.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This whole story is kind of... bad. You're others are so much better, but this one doesn't have structure, or interesting events. It's all cheesy and fast paced.
ichimaru-kurosaki-abari chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ummm.. Ok so i love seeing people trying to write , i find that awesome. However to be honest this was beyond rushed. Not to mention The details were way off base. Even as a vamp how do the kids go from birth to 16 in a year ? I am sorry but this was random and rushed and parts were out of order.
Matharose111612 chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
Cute little family!
Matharose111612 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Ch. 5 is SOOOOO SEXY!
WhiteRose421 chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
It's a really good story! A little rushed, but still really good!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Opowiadanie jest megaaaa zarąbiste !
Wspaniałe ! Genialne ! !Zajebisty!Nic dodać nic ująć :D
Pozdrawiam gorąco :**Niech wena będzie z TOBĄ!
Alie-yaoi chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
i like
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
good
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
I love it! Edwards a assward. Fucktard. Love your stories! Hate Edward the Fucktard. I'm not sure I can read or watch twilight without thinking bad about him ever again. Not that I mind. I'm team Jacob.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
WHAT THE HELL! THE MOTHER FUCKING BASTERD! FUCK THEM! FUCK EDWARD!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013