Reviews for New Found Love
andrewpine chapter 2 . 3/12
Why would Aro jump up and down like a three year old that was just told he got to eat the whole cake?
toomuchmouth chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
When I was reading the first chapter I was a bit sceptical. Because I thought that Bella was very OOC and a bit weird. At one point I asked whether she's bipolar, because it seems like it. Then when she decided to go to the Volturi shouldn't Alice see her decision? She wasn't immune to it before. Heck, shouldn't Alice see the decision Edward made when he asked Bella to talk? They could've prevented her from going to the Volturi in the first place. To add to these, is how easily Bella found her way to the Volturi. I mean, okay? Does she have an eidetic or photographic memory or something? She's only been to Volterra one time. ONE TIME. Plus she was there with Alice! And for her to just find the manhole so easily? Not to mention how she easily found her way to Aro without meeting ONE SINGLE VAMPIRE on the way! WHAT? The Volturi consists of many many vampires and NOT even ONE happens to just roam the halls in THE MIDDLE OF THE CASTLE? And please don't get me started on how she somehow just knows the layout of the CASTLE, that she had visited only ONCE before, to be able to find the human receptionist that eventually leads her to Aro.
And now this chapter? It's only the second one and I'm already having a headache. The moment I read that Alec had BLUE EYES I stopped reading with a screeching halt. WHAT? Really? Blue eyes?! No. Just no. Furthermore I could sense the instant love that this story is going to revolve around. I mean, I don't mind him being attracted or having a pull to Bella. But it's a whole other issue if he's already thinking about marriage after only meeting her for the second time! And please mind that the first meeting consists of him not saying anything directly to her!
I really don't like this instant love thing that some story seem to just portray. I understand it's a matter of preference. But this is highly unlikely and it's very unbelievable so both of the characters just come across as shallow.
I really had high hopes for this story, considering the number of favorites it has, and I really like non-canon pairings. There's not many Alec/Bella pairing and this story has the highest number of favorites amongst other completed (English) stories with this pairing. But after reading the second chapter I knew that this is definitely NOT my cup of tea and I should just save myself the frustration and just leave.
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 17 . 4/16/2017
cute! kind of rocky, but nice!
Trucina chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
Why this thing has so many likes? The plot is okay, I guess, but it's written in such a cringy way, it's barely better than what I'm capable of, and I'm a terrible writer. Dissatisfied
SessKag19 chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
I love it but it moves a bit fast don't ya think
Andrea chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
Don't worry about all the bad comments,I loved the story,NEVER FEAR BELLA SWAN EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU I WILL MURDER SAMANTHA FOR YOU!(I'm barley on chapter 13)
Nokomi chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
... I thought Vamps couldn't sleep...?
Whatever, this story is awesome. *cum*.
jensenkent chapter 17 . 4/2/2016
FanFiction015 chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
love it !
FanFiction015 chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
MiccaF chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
Great story :-)
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Kayleigh513 chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
amazing should do more like this
sofia chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
what the fuck wheres the ball page u idiot this i what happen when u read something by a retard
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
you are obviously inexperienced as that was one of the worst sex scenes I have ever read! absolutely diabolical!