Reviews for New Found Love
Andrea chapter 14 . 5/1
Don't worry about all the bad comments,I loved the story,NEVER FEAR BELLA SWAN EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU I WILL MURDER SAMANTHA FOR YOU!(I'm barley on chapter 13)
Nokomi chapter 5 . 4/13
... I thought Vamps couldn't sleep...?
Whatever, this story is awesome. *cum*.
jensenkent chapter 17 . 4/2
good
FanFiction015 chapter 15 . 3/31
love it !
FanFiction015 chapter 15 . 3/31
BH
MiccaF chapter 17 . 3/17
Great story :-)
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
Kayleigh513 chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
amazing should do more like this
sofia chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
what the fuck wheres the ball page u idiot this i what happen when u read something by a retard
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
you are obviously inexperienced as that was one of the worst sex scenes I have ever read! absolutely diabolical!
Bluemoon76 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
While the idea of the story is not bad, it is a bit overused. It still has some potential, but you develop it too quickly. True love don't pop up in your face, you have to work for it. If you want a suddent romance, you need to pull out a mystical mating crap and even then, it can'T be totally instant. There need to be work for it.

Bella after a so hard brake-up should be hurt. A lot. Normally, a girl in her case, especially with how she is described after her first brake-up would have deep trust issue.

The pairing however is original. There is too few Bella/Alec. It has potential.

Another thing that bother me a bit is the ooc of the story. It is so heavily Out of caracter that it is not the Volturi anymore. They are not high school children. They are rutless law enforcer that drink human blood. They can have another side softer, but they can't be the sun and the moon at the same time.

I know I am severe and I am sorry for it. I tried to make my comment constructive in hope that it may help you for your future story.

Bluemoon
Shawna chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Another great chapter. I think it's cool that Bella is able to have children as a vampire, where other female vampires can't. I'll bet Rose would be so jealous! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Another great chapter. I'm shocked that the Cullens fainted though. I thought vampires couldn't faint! Surprise, surprise! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Another wonderful chapter. This story is awesome! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work!