Reviews for If It Kills Me
MissEllen chapter 31 . 8/12
An old story of yours, but I truly enjoyed every moment reading it! Excellent story line, very well written, nicely done.
moreremusplease chapter 31 . 7/23
Found and read this for the first time today, took me all day but boy was it worth it. Sorry for no reviewing every chapter :( was just soo eager to keep going. Thank you so much for sharing your writing talents with so many!
This is a bit 50 Shades of Grey. :(
Runn chapter 23 . 6/22
I hate Parkinson's :(
scars chapter 10 . 6/17
omgosh i love it amazing
sinfullyblissful chapter 31 . 6/14
This story is an old favorite of mine that I have been trying to find again for so long! I truly love this story and it remains as one of my all time favorite Dramione stories to date.
Kelsey441 chapter 30 . 5/29
Um, Hermione is older than Harry and Ron. Other than that confusing part, I've enjoyed the story.
kittybug85 chapter 31 . 3/29
fantastic story!
God that house elf...
"Weeeelllllll we could but see, you'd probably freak out a little... ya see, I'm bleeding...and it's uhh rather messy"
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 9 . 1/18
I'm enjoying this story so far, but I'm a bit appalled that Draco told Hermione that it was okay since she enjoyed it...that doesn't change the fact that she cheated on Ron.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 1/18
I'm glad that Hermione was given a chance to see how Malfoy has changed right from chapter 1. I know that it's hard to get rid of old prejudice, but I'm hoping that it doesn't cling on for a long time. So far good start to the story.
voiretsavoir chapter 31 . 1/2
Beautiful Masterpiece.
ellieloves2read chapter 31 . 1/1
I love this story of yours! They were just wonderful. Thanks for sharing
LCB chapter 7 . 11/8/2015