Reviews for If It Kills Me
KatarinaZ chapter 31 . 2/17
Fantastic story! I loved reading it; the emotions that Draco and Hermione had for each other were intense, but I loved it! The relationship did move a bit too fast, although I liked how you didn't immediately have them having sex..that was more realistic.
mia chapter 1 . 2/16
I liked it. It was sweet.
Lu Lu-Chan25 chapter 31 . 2/8
This was a really good story! I was honestly expecting Aurora to be in Ravenclaw, but Gryffindor is just as good!
AMAimg
lizard3731 chapter 25 . 1/6
Your story's quite good; however, I don't think wizards would be announcing anything on television.
Kim chapter 31 . 11/22/2014
This was such a sweet story. Thank you so much for sharing!
sunandwaves chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
i am in love with this story.
It was just absolutely perfect.
Amazing.
Entralling.
Magnificent.
I just loved it with all my being.
You're an amazing writer.
best dramione story EVER.
CJ chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
This is the fortith dramione this year that I have read. It was really good. Hermione and Draco were a little too crazy for eachother and out of control. You put a lot of feeling in this story,which made me enjoy reading it. The epilogue wasn't sad like most people said. It just showed the passing of time and the fact that you still have a hard time ending the story.
CJ chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
Why does everyone keep forgeting that Hermione is almost a year older than Draco. Only a few writers haven gotten that right. Why can't a girl be older than a guy sometimes? Why didn't make Ron get together with someone else and get over Hermione?
CJ chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
I don't you can let go of the characters. That is why the story is lasting so long.
CJ chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
This would also be a good place to end the story.
CJ chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
At least Lucius took Hermione and Draco being together a lot better than Ron did.
CJ chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
Hermione knew this would happen. She should've went to see Harry and Ron alone.
CJ chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
She shouldn't go with Draco to see Harry and Ron. Can't Hermione do something by herself?
CJ chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
So far this has been a good story. What more is there to write about?