Reviews for If It Kills Me
AliceCullen3 chapter 31 . 4/3
LOVE IT!
So I just reviewed and realized, while it was posting, that my damn autocorrect wrote a weird word instead of "talent". It was supposed to say that you have a lot of talent.
Great story ! Really loved, you have a lot of Tashkent. If I could make one suggestion, you should maybe proofread your stories a bit more to avoid mistakes. The stories aren't any less awesome though. Keep writing!
guest chapter 31 . 3/2
This story is really good. I enjoy reading it from start to finish and love this draco and hermoine version of them.
Seriously the loveliest fanfiction ever. I love how you detailed as much in the last chapter as in the first, it didn't feel rushed. Amazing!
That was obviously wayy too early to try to force Draco on Ron. That's just insensitive! He hasn't even properly gotten accustomed to the fact that he lost his gf to Malfoy...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
I hope Ron cheats (and/or they break up) so I can support this relationship. I don't want her cheating on Ron!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Draco didn't try to kill her twice, nor did he identify them at the Manor (not really, he actually tried NOT to identify them...or be involved at all really). I guess maybe you could say he threatened her life in the RoR but that was more Crabbe and Goyle.
HookingSwan chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
This made me think of the song A Whole New World
HookingSwan chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Love you for this chapter ending!
dfg chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
good
M.S.Carol chapter 31 . 9/29/2013
IT's OVER! But I love how it progressed with some normal drama. i have enjoyed this story. So glad that I found it. Will have to look over your other tales to see what you have created.
M.S.Carol chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
that was an awesome match. WELL DONE!
(sigh) so sad that this is almost over.
M.S.Carol chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
ah that was great. i have to go eat though...hahaha. So i will have to save this for later
M.S.Carol chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
well what can I say...ron is heart broken...of course he would attack Malfoy.