Reviews for If It Kills Me
HPforever2018-3 chapter 31 . 10/17/2018
This is a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for posting!
pixelbun1 chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
stopping here. I feel this is ok, but a bit too naively written for my tastes. There's just something about how the characters think and reason and talk that sounds like this was written by a teenager, which isn't my cup of tea.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 31 . 8/26/2018
Enjoyed this very much. Thank you
saoyedaoez01 chapter 27 . 8/26/2018
I like Lucius this way. He’s crazy at first. But then with Narcissa’s lectures he realizes or he starts to change slowly or whatever. And I think that would be accurate description of Lucius’s character development if for example the HP series continued after HP 7. I sense Lucius in DH 1 and 2growing weary and tired and/or giving up on Voldemort’s psychotic ideas even though he himself believed in V’s ideas before. It seemed that in DH2 he was concerned about D’s safety just like Narcissa. And all this pureblood nonsense from their half-blood noseless leader didn’t hold much weight any longer. I could be wrong though.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 26 . 8/26/2018
I knew it wasn’t a good idea. Of course, the know-it-all thinks she’s right.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 25 . 8/26/2018
As much as I don’t like Pansy much I don’t like the way Draco treats her just cuz he doesn’t need or care about her anymore regardless of what Pansy is really like. Whether she’s using him or actually likes/loves him. I’m not sure it’s a good idea for Hr to bring D to Grimmauld Place yet cuz of Ron even if I don’t like Ron much.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 24 . 8/26/2018
Draco’s got a long list of girls he’s been with. Well, if it keeps his high marks in his classes it’s all good I Slytherin sex god. Lol
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2018
Kinda feel sorry that she’s acting needy and desperate for D. All for obligation, title, and wealth. Sad.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2018
Best chapter ;) Need to turn fan for few minutes before I continue reading.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 21 . 8/26/2018
Oh, dear Lucius. It’s a good thing he remembers “family first” or I would have suggested you write something about Lucius needing psychiatric help at St Mungo’s or something. Lol
saoyedaoez01 chapter 20 . 8/25/2018
Draco is adorable. Isn’t he?
saoyedaoez01 chapter 19 . 8/25/2018
Unfortunately, Draco Malfoy will never belong to me. One can only dream. Lol. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 18 . 8/25/2018
Seems like something sizzling hot is going to happen soon.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 17 . 8/25/2018
Pinken is funny. He’s so obedient and respectful. Can you imagine? D and Hr could be doing anything and Pinken will not interrupt and just patiently wait for orders. I have to say I would consider Narcissa a war hero as well. She puts up with a lot of nonsense including her husband and yet in the end she does what’s right and still loves her husband. And I don’t see her as being submissive at all. What a woman? I doubt I could do what she’s does. I’d most likely fail miserably as a pureblood wife.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 16 . 8/25/2018
Ok. Narcissa approves. One down. One to go. Gosh! I hope D is strong enough to stand up against his father’s wishes.
1,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »