Reviews for I Never Miss
Babydoll chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I'm new to the comic world but from what I know about the characters this seemed spot on :) I love Bullseye and Daredevil's interaction, great job :)
comicbooklovergreen chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
This is definately my favorite of your stories so far. I'm rather terrible at first person narrative, and I'm mildly jealous that you did it so perfectly here. There were so many great lines and inner thoughts that I can't even keep track. Bullseye wondering if he can kill with post-it notes and the ADD moment was probably my favorite bit, but I also liked all his thoughts about how wonderful he is. I can see why you enjoyed writing this one.
Origami Cranes chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
I don't know how to explain it, that left me with a lot to think about. I like it! Sorry its the last chapter though...
Origami Cranes chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Hehe, that was kinda nice. Almost like they were sitting down for a chat and tea. I really liked it (but I'm not sure of the refrences) :)
PikkuPiru chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
hey, great ! I'm glad you're following the idea but i'm pretty sure you didn't need me to think about it ;)

anyway i like it a lot but i had some problems following the beginning... who is calling him ? why do they want the kingpin killed ? (well, you're right, i don't think Bullseye cares much about reason why he has to kill somebody ... )

but the last chapter in the bar is so great ! creepy :D
Origami Cranes chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
And with good reason; I enjoy your stories too!
Origami Cranes chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Very nice, you sum up his thoughts perfectly. As always :D
Origami Cranes chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That freaked me out a little... "One thing my Father taught me before I killed him..." Creepy. You know I love a good Bullseye though!