Reviews for I'll care for ya Jimbo
guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
And I third that! Just read this today and it was pretty good. Please update. Pppppppppppppppppleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeee
sparky chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I love silver and jim father and son stories. They need stay together real bab. Please let silver live. I hate it if he dies. You should check out turtleheart treasure planet story it is good you might like it. Update soon! It has been more than 3 years.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
please update soon!
and please keep your computer alive, I've lost some of my favorite stories to their deaths.
Kaylara555 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Poor Jim and Silver!
Being ill is no fun at all-I really hope Scroop gets what's coming to him!
What's gonna' happen?
Aerial dancer chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
This is really good cant wait for the next chapter

;)
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
SO CUTE I LOVE WHEN JIM IS SICK CUZ IT SHOWS THAT HE CAN BE WEAK AND SENSITIVE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT AHHHHHHA! IM SO HAPPY MAKE MORE SICK JIM FICS THERE ARE NONE I ADORE JIM!
Roxanna123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I had to reread this story to review this story because its so good. Please continue this story. PLEASE.
yaoigirl20 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
sooooooo are not gonna write anymore because I may cry if you aren't gonna finish it lol. but PLEASE KEEP GOING!
Soniccouples10 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I HOPE SCROOPS GET WHAT'S COMING TO HIM!
kaitamis chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
wow... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT I WANT TO KNOW!
amalimrock chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
whoa...awesome chapter! Actually I think that the action scene could be elaborated more, and it's "Dr. Delbert Doppler" For one thing, I thought it was weird that Scroop was bleeding red blood, it's because bugs actually bleed yellow blood. Freaky right? Yeah, that could be used. But keep writing! I'm enjoying this!
Silverwolf407 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
O.O You had me at the edge of my seat! Wow. That was a great chapter! Though..i feel really bad for Jim. When he get's healthy he'll be back to his fighting self right? It's just so odd seeing him so sick and weak.

-looks over to Silver- Ok...i did it to Jim...now it's your turn. -runs over and glomps Silver- I love you!
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
A nice chapter all in all but I wonder how is Silver gonna deal with Scroop.

Update soon, since I did what you asked of your readers so now you gotta do what your readers ask of you. ;P

-Nims
amalimrock chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
I quite like this story! Btw, in the second chapter where Silver cried, I thought it was a little too soft for the big guy to do that, but still. Keep writing!
Silverwolf407 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Yay! Thank you for updating! I love this story. I was hoping you would update again. _ I love your writing style. Anyway...-looks over at Jim- Ok..i can't help it...-runs over and hugs Jim- You are too cute! -cuddles-