Reviews for The Book of Peter
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Lol, I'm glad Bella is with Edward in SoaPM, BUT I also have been feeling AWFUL for Jasper. So this was AMAZING. I always liked Peter, & they would be really good together if Jasper finds he is bi. Peter can talk sense into him when he needs it. Gosh I'm quite excited, they do seem perfect for each other. I loved this story hon, don't suppose if LVP said it was ok you'd want to continue it? *pleading look*, no pressure though.

Seriously though thanks for this story. I REALLY did love it. I thought you kept them very much in character (other than Jazz experimenting with a guy, gosh I hope he doesn't land up more messed up or break Peters heart)

Thanks hon :)
Jane's Rage chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was... steamy.
KrisScott chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I'm not normally into slash, but I felt the need to read this. I was captivated from start to finish, and I think you did the characters justice. Well done!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
i don't know where he's been hiding, but suddenly Peters are popping up all over the fandom, and sweet jeebus, i may never read another edward centric fic again... ::dies::
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Ooh... how fun. I want more of this. Can we just have a whole alternate universe story of SoaPM. It could happen right?

A world where Jasper gets his shit together for Peter, stands up like a man to his father, and is actually happy.

Thanks for writing this. It was a smutty good time.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I'm...I'm...oh God. You kill me, Elle. Srs. I want to bake this story cookies and snuggle it until it falls asleep in my arms.

You write wonderful AU-SoaPM Jasper (and Peter) and slashing them...*slurp* And...and...and you did such an awesome job taking us (Jasper) through it slowly and analyzing his feelings and reactions to everything. I especially liked his naughty little whispers to sexy Peter b/c, well, just b/c )

I will have good dreams tonight, bb. Good dreams.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh, long, happy sigh. This was really beautiful and angsty, and I love gay boys with crushes, and Peter was so damn sweet, and I love how you molded the comparisons in from Jasper's past. T'was gorgeous. MWAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I can always do with more SoaPM Jasper and you definitely delivered that. You have such a good grasp of his inner voice and you captured his self-denigration and insecurity really well. Peter is definitely the voice of reason in SoaPM and he continues to be that person for Jasper here even when the truth hurts.

It's hard reading SoaPM Jasper with anyone other than Bella (Im still having difficulty accepting that) but I think you make the chemistry between J and P very believable. Reading it from his pov was so hot because it was mixed with a bit of incredulity and lust. As emo as Jasper is here, he is capable enough to recognize that there's something there and he embraces it.

I want more of this Jasper!
angelbethy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Ho-o-o-o-ot! SO hot. And sweet. Loved it. Guess I have to read SoaPM now, huh? :-) It's been on my to-read list forever, so I'll just bump it up to the top. But, being the slash h00r I am, this o/s makes me all kinds of tingly. I loved watching Jasper's walls fall one at a time, and his realization of just how much he really cares about Peter. You totally left me wanting more of these two. Thanks so much for sharing this.
radmeister chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was an interesting detour into SoaPM. You ladies are wicked awesome!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Holy Hell, WOW! Once I realized where this was going I was not sure I would enjoy this, but to my surprise I actually really liked it. Kinda turned me on(no really turned me on), on how descriptive it was, and being a female I never thought in depth on the stages and thoughts of gay men. What Jasper was feeling when he realized his feelings towards Peter and thoughts and how to start and to allow the love from another man to occupy his desires. Extremely well done. Great writing
Whitlocked chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Great idea! Jasper needs a hea, and if Peter makes him happy-great...I see you marked it as complete, but don't you think Jasper might need to work out his frustrations after seeing B and E at the fair? :)
wallacelv chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
OMG! That was so much fun to read.
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I am such a loser for not reviewing the fanficfic of my own fic. :(

Please understand it was merely an oversight. Or maybe I was deep down secretly jealous that you did such a good job with soapysper and soapypete and made this whole AU totally believable.

No, I am just happy because it was really fun to watch Jasper and Peter get it on. Jaspete is win - and if it has to be my jaspete, well so be it. You know I am not opposed to jasperbation, so I guess I am okay with Peterbation as well!

I am actually pretty honored that you did this. I mean, okay you probably did it because you hate the way my story is going and because i wasn't doing things you wanted me to do, and because you love peter and you love slash, so maybe it's narcissistic of me to be honored, but i am going to be anyway okay? Because you are an author that i love and respect and the fact that you'd be interested enough in characters from my story to write about them makes me feel really happy - and also it's kind of great that it was you, because I could trust that you would do an awesome, awesome job with them.

You definitely redeemed Jasper, and you stayed to true to Peter and really brought him to life. I love love love that he is so confident with himself, while still very vulnerable. He's fine with who he is, but unsure of how his friend and year-long crush will take it. His straight friend, at that. SOAPYSPER AT THAT. Poor lil Pete.

I really loved that Jasper was so conflicted the whole way through and yet it wasn;'t all about him - he was worried about Peter's feelings too, perhaps most of all. Ugh, so sweet.

The DHOral was very satisfying for all parties, including myself. HAHAHHA.

and that last line - I think the first time I read it, I teared up. You really did right by Jasper, and I guess it's not so bad when things are all crappy in Soapy to think that this could have been. It's really pretty sweet :)

Heheheh. Seriously though - thanks for writing this, and for doing such an awesome job of it. I know I give you a hard time about all the comments I get but it's only because I am insecure and afraid that after this awesomeness, and how good you were to soapysper, that no one will want to read the real thing :(

ILY. I am sorry I forgot to review!
stolenxsanity chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was hot! I'm glad that I listened to AHelm and read this since I'm generally only an E/J slash reader.

But, I fucking loved this! It'd be great to see another installment of this. *nodsnodsnods* Please?

xx, stolenxsanity