Reviews for The Book of Peter
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I love SoaPM. I love Bella and Jasper together. I love Bella and Edward together. And now I love Jasper and Peter together. Loved the fanficfic! It needs more chapters. ;-)
sakari-x chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Loved the story (and pic of Peter on the forum is absolutely yummy!). I like the thought of Jasper and Peter together. Thanks for the story!
BBSapphire24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
umm Elle, holy shit.

At first I was reading it like it was SoaPM (but knowing slash would be coming) and was enjoying it...

The the conversation came when Peter admitted he was gay, and I was like, "Whoa, okkay." and kept reading. I knew that his crush was on Jasper - probably because I read the SoaPM thread but was still enjoying...waiting...

Then...Jasper kissed Peter. I was like hmm...ok. Now, I read slash - I'm reading Manyafandom's AIEK and love it but when Peter and Jasper started getting hot and heavy I was hesitant. I don't know if it was Peter - SoaPMy Peter or if it was Jasper, who I am rooting to be with Bella. But I just wasn't feeling it.

Until things got a little bit heavier and Jasper kinda gave in, admitted he was like it and such...and god damn Elle, that was hot!

It was great writing, and a great "one-shot" don't get me wrong. My hesitation had nothing to do with those elements, it was knowing the SoaPM charcters but you did an awesome job and well before that awesome Blow Job I was enjoying it!

Well done Elle! :)

3 jess
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was really more about two friends trying to comfort each other. It was a nice side story in Alternate Universe of course. I really can't see Jasper and Peter going at it in the back of Pearl.
mrsjs chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Ooh, that was excellent!
sparagus chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
O.M.G.

This was amazingly delicious. I loved it! I love Peter's character in this-Jasper too of course and this is the first J/P combo I've ever read. I LOVED it! Thanks for sharing. ;-)
Britt01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Guh...nice... Gotta love an AU AU ;) Well done!
robee chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow, this was so well written. I'm surprised by this turn of of events, because I was so not expecting it. I'm the kind of person that wants Jasper to get the girl, but I could support some Jasper/Peter relations, especially if it's written by you!
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Nice! Now you've hijacked my brain. I don't know if I can go back to the real storyline. :)
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
What a fantastic little deviation from SoaPM canon. Loved seeing J getting the start of a happy ending here. Thanks for writing a little post-Bella Jasper love her for us!
youngblood9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So hot! You did the Jasper and Peter pairing justice!
Menomena chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So damn awesome! I love this SofPM AU. I'm a huge fan of SofPM and slash and knowing that sweet, confused Jasper could find love with someone as dear as Peter is just,well, perfect.

Thanks for sharing and thanks to LVP for allowing you to "modify" her Jasper and Peter. Hopefully you'll be struck with desire to modify them again :O)
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hahahaha Elle this is amazing. You wrote this so well, and even if I was giggling because a) I'm immature and b) it's so not what happens in SoaPM... I bought it. You should write more slash :)
JAustenlover chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Once upon a time there was a reader who believed in her heart of hearts that Edward was the earth, the wind, the sky and the stars. She resisted reading anything else, for fear it would not live up to dreams of perfection.

After months of resisting, the thrill of the green-eyed boy with the bedroom hair started to dim. So she took the plunge and chose to follow a different path a friend was recommending. More subtle. More complex. She fell headfirst in love with a man/boy who had broken wings and a murmur of fire in his veins. Of course it helped that the author wrote a damn fine story that made her weep for his redemption. Thus began her love affair with all things Jasper.

She read another story, with another broken boy. In this case, the author took another path, and left the reader with Jasper/Bella heartfail. And while she kept reading due to the incredible tale the author wove, she still wished for Jasper to find something, anything, more meaningful than a skank in a bar who was looking for nothing more than a series of meaningless fucks.

The reader clicks on a link one day and finds a totally different approved but 'unofficial path' for the broken boy.

And reads an alternative to the skank in the bar that carries with it a shocking degree of...credibility? I don't know if you wrote this with serious thoughts in mind, but that was one incredible little alternative path.

So here I am saying thank you. You popped my Jasper 'cherry.' You popped my slash 'cherry.' Holy crap, Elle, you could probably write crackfic and I would love that too.

Thanks for being your talented, creative self. I never thought I would be rooting for Jasper and Peter. That was another fine story.

*air kisses*

JA
SweetT129 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great, great job. I loved it. The banter between J & P is great.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »