Reviews for The Book of Peter
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Brilliantly done! I thought you captured SoaPM's Jasper well. Great job with the conflicting emotions and realizations as Jasper processed through all of it as it was happening.
In.a.blue.bathrobe chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Holy h'elle!

I feel dirty.

And erm. Rather warm.

Either way, I need a cold shower.
torsstupidmouth chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hahaha, I'm pretty sure LVP is dying right about now.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm a big fan of SoaPM and agreed that the heartfail for Jasper & Bella was IMMENSE. (Sure, Edward is cool and all that, but Jasper is... JASPER, here.)

And though this is not in the official SoaPM playbook (and would probably freak the heck out of SoaPM Jasper) I think it's REALLY good and VERY IC.

And, of course, it has the added benefit of - if it WERE legit - freaking the hell out of Jasper's Oh So Visible daddy...

GREAT story (saw it rec'd on Twitter. lol)

!
Legna989 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
"I’ve been like this for so long that I don’t even know where normal Jasper ends and fucked up Jasper begins." Poor SoaPM Jasper. He's really messed up. I love that you're just trying to bring him a little happiness, even if it's in an unexpected way.

I think you understand this Jasper very well, and while your writing style is different from LVP's, you have captured Jasper's voice amazingly well. One example: "If that was the case, what I was doing to Peter right this second was beyond cruel and way worse than anything I had inflicted on Bella." SoaPM Jasper has extraordinary moments of insight, like this one.

Your first slash! I think it's just fantastic. And the visual is definitely a BIG help. :)

Thank you for writing.