Reviews for Never Again
Nicoconsd chapter 22 . 10/16
This was so fun. I am so glad I found your story it was a great adventure :)
Stephany Lloyd chapter 10 . 6/25
I think bella should of stayed to help jasper because they were married so if anyone can help jasper it's bella because they know each other pretty well I hope they get back together.
netcy25 chapter 4 . 6/21
jeoliverio chapter 22 . 5/26
This was a good story a little sad.
vampirelady13 chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
I loved this story you did such an awesome job. Thank you so much for writing it.
EMILIE COLLIS chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
loved the hole story though the last one sent me into tears because it was so beautiful
RoseIce23208 chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
Crying right now that was so beautiful:);D
RoseIce23208 chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
So when alice was hum humming with that guy I really thought it was the guy looking for Bella, but why would - look for her ? :);D loved it!
CassieNick4everTSC chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
Love this story.
M.S.Carol chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
this is such an amazing take
Guest chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
Loved your take on jasper. Thanks for sharing.
sbcorn chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Your writing is very good. I get why jasper chose Alice. She has been his wife for at least 60? years. Whereas Bella though part of his human life was only his wife for a year. Why wouldn't Bella leave him? He chose Alice it is her job to be comforting him. Don't get me wrong I am rooting for Bella but right now it is not her place.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
Awwe im reading this at 4:00am in the morning and im proper tired but I had to finsh this and im crying #sosweet
Fae Hunter chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
And the psycho waves have returned. Seriously duh fuq is her damage?
Fae Hunter chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Am I the only one getting physco bitch waves from Alice? Js. And if you don't like the cussin srry