Reviews for Never Again
I LOVE MICHAEL AND KIKI-GH chapter 19 . 3/30
Love this story.
M.S.Carol chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
this is such an amazing take
Guest chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
Loved your take on jasper. Thanks for sharing.
sbcorn chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Your writing is very good. I get why jasper chose Alice. She has been his wife for at least 60? years. Whereas Bella though part of his human life was only his wife for a year. Why wouldn't Bella leave him? He chose Alice it is her job to be comforting him. Don't get me wrong I am rooting for Bella but right now it is not her place.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
Awwe im reading this at 4:00am in the morning and im proper tired but I had to finsh this and im crying #sosweet
Fae Hunter chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
And the psycho waves have returned. Seriously duh fuq is her damage?
Fae Hunter chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Am I the only one getting physco bitch waves from Alice? Js. And if you don't like the cussin srry
Bell 1 chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
My heart was breaking for Bella pretty much throughout this entire story.

With her vampire memory, I don't know how she was able to get past all the hurt... especially knowing the man she spent 145 years loving and morning nearly ended her existence. Jasper may have done some awful things in his past that will haunt him, but that has to be the worst of them; Alice a close second.

The last couple of chapters made the heart ache for Bella better. Knowing she has the man she loves as her husband again is wonderful.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Peter and Char to the rescue yeah!
kantorkan chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
use your shield Bella save your mate.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
Adam is a douche bag screw him if he hadn't been nosy he would not have been bit.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
so who is the mystery man and why does he want Bella?
kantorkan chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Alice sees them together,Eddie gets jealous when they get together and Jasper will have to kill him,please.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Why is Eddie sniffing around Bella?
LittleRain1 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Damn! NICE!
I was crying while reading this, and apparently I have my song "Fall For You"- Secondhand Serenade played.
My sis asked me why, I only cried harde and shook my head...T_T#sniff
I love JazzBell *swoon*