Reviews for Flash Forward to Eureka
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
YukiOnnaOfWinter chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
I just have to stop and review here. I love your story! Your writing style is great and the way you portray the characters too. For a supposed "new comer" to the show, you see to have a good grasp of it.
Plus I love your little references eg. Doctor Who, General O'Niell ect :)
Love it!
annette-ella chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Good Story Thanks
Miss Meh chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I haven't read many fanfics in this fandom yet, but I have to say that so far, yours has to be the best written of the ones I have read. I really liked the plot line as well. I haven't seen Flash Forward, but the concept is intriguing. I like what you did with it. Your characterization was spot on as far as I could tell (sometimes it takes a while for me to figure out what is considered "in character" for a fandom), and I liked that you added in a bit of drama over whether Nathan would choose Allison or Jack. Even though I knew he was going to choose Jack, the indecision made it a bit more realistic. Thank you for this wonderful fanfic. XD
Morrolan chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Love this.
qob1986 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
lovely story. Love the nods to Doctor Who, Battlestar Galatica, and Iron Man. (Those were the only ones I caught) I kept waiting for the Doctor to pop up and take notice of the energy being used...:)

again, lovely story. I hardly ever see Alison be a bitch and I was rooting for her and Jack before I got into Fanfiction but that coupled with the episode recently where she was in jack's body and she hurt Jo, made me lose all love for her. I haven't seen any episodes after that because she just rubs me the wrong way.
I love what you did with her and I would like to see her in this new world with dr grant sniffing after her "great gams" now that she doesn't have Jack to save her.

Please please please write a sequel.
joytiger chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
I love it! It's great. I would really like to see more of the new reality. Thank you for this story :)
Princess Caraboo chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Love the story, although I would like to see how the new timeline would affect their relationship.
joytiger chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
I love it! Gret chapter :)
BlackVeilBridesLoverX3 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
I'm so happy! It was wonderful and beautifully written! :)
Nikitas chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Love the new chapter! Well done! Please update soon x
Dervish chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
love it)
hisokauzumaki chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Please update this! This can't be the ending!
earlyable chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Odd blue police box! Yay! I'm such a dork, I know that because my favourite part of your story was reading that bit.
Danik chapter 7 . 3/6/2012