Reviews for Lessons Learned Along The Way
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love it! You really captured Shika's character.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
*heh heh* Yay. ShikaTema with a little dose of realism thrown in.

Also: *groans* Please tell me Shikamaru at least kicked him or something to make the hyperactive twit shut up. Someday, Naruto will prank one of his friends and they won't forgive him.
jessi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story!
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wonderful portrayal of Shikamaru. You really hit the nail on the head.
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Lol, the Naruto one was kinda funny, even though it felt SUPER WEIRD cos I never read slash in my life, but I know this isn't a slash fic that part was just a prank no offence meant really oh great I'm rambling...

Anyways, good job!
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
i'm glad you wrote it too! and i'm glad that you had shikamaru actually reflect on the failures of his past relationships and learn from them (as opposed to brooding about crazy exes or something like that). almost everyone has a sordid relationship history, and i think the way you portrayed this one was nice&sweet, and not the everyone-sleeps-with-everyone-all-the-time that i've seen before. nice :)

i also realize that somehow this fic barely has temari in it at all, but somehow is still very sweet. but maybe i just like shikamaru a lot XD
ShikaTema719 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I completely agree with your point of view! It shouldn't be a bam! they meet, fall in love, and happily ever after. Trial and error! I loved your approach to the story :)
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
:3 Very, very cute.
TanuKyle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Haha, very true to Shikamaru I think.

I like it.

Makes me smile, which is good~
chubbyass chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
When i read the description of the fic i was feeling a bit skeptical about what the story might contain. BUT as it turns out, the story was very enjoyable! I don't know how you pulled that off... but somehow the story line that I tend to hate was, in my opinion, quite good, compliments to the author.

and NARUTO? hahaha, so clever...
Corentin chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This was great. I totally loved Tenten and Sakura's ones, and am currently reading all your other naruto fanfics.

thanks for writing so well,
Corentin
Kage Kui chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
this story was very well written it even gave me that little satisfactory smile at the end thnx for writing a good one
marora chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was awesome. I hate those stories where they find true love in the first paragraph and spend every waking minute after angsting about it. This was beautifully realistic.
Randomonium chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I really like this story.

"I though I'd try dating one that DIDN'T have a stick up his ass." LOL. I liked the Tenten one. It was cool. And the Naruto one was funny. Omf that last paragraph in the Naruto one was epic.

When I checked the 'and one guy...' in the title I was like doubletake wtf?

But I really enjoyed it. Thank you. Makes the relationship seem more real. Cos we all know they're gonna end up togther in the end. D
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Very cute. I enjoyed it a lot. :)