Reviews for The Hostess With The Mostess!
Uvabunchies chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hey, what happened to the whole story of Promiscuity? It was really good, I really enjoyed it.
Forsaken1Shadow chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I wanted to ask about your other fic that this story is an outtake of "Promiscuity" I wanted to read it and I can't find it. D: Sounds like a really funny story. :D
anybuff chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hi! listen... Im the girl translating this story to spanish... but I can not find it... I guess FF erased it!

recently I lost some documents in my laptop and I wanna ask you to please send me the story to my email which is any _ be 87 hotmail . com (just put it together xD)

I beg you to help me please...

or in PDF o WORD doesn't matter...

take care and please activate the PM option because i couldn't used it u_u

xoxo
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great extended version of the bachelorette party with the striptease for B/Ro so ridiculously funny. I laughed so hard with the silliness and craziness of the party. Oh Mother-Maze and Es what a crazy pair those two are for sure. This was great! :)
FRK921 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow...okay, this definitely makes me want to read the whole story.

I'm going to your profile...
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was hilarious, but in the end that underlying sadness just makes me want to cry for them.
NotYourAverageGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LMAO

Bob-Well-Hung, Thick-Chocolate-Cock, and Chico-Dick-Largo! Too funny! I loved it so much! I'm off to read the story now! I cheated!

Still LMAO!
las chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Really funny, and entertaining
Luv2ReadJB chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
SO FUNNY!

Good for Esme, taking a looksy... Although I feel for .

Mother-Masen should get her own story!

I loved all the extra stuff you put on there and the part with E. being in pain made my eyes water.

That was great and well writen! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was too funny for words! I loved it!
beckysparkles chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I have this huge grin on my face and I cant shake it!

Forget wedding planing you should go into hen night planing, I swear to god all you would have to do is let them read this and they would book you pmsl! (Thats two buisness venture ideas i have given you now, id better get a cut of your millions! lol)

Mother Mason I think I love you, and Esmee who knew you had it in you! I totally felt for Alice though imagine seeing your mum get dry humped by a stripper.

I had all the songs playing on cue, except for raining men, it wouldnt let me due to copyright (damn website!) So you have made my sataday night!

And finally thanks so much for the shout out, and I have decided... cue drum roll...To let out my inner perv and write an M rated fic, all thanks to you! xx Becky xx P.S I'm still laughing now!