Reviews for Naruto's Time Force
bh18 chapter 1 . 6/2
Okay I'm not loving it yet but you have my attention.
zigmas chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Five-year-old stories don't suddenly spring alive, don't they?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I like where this is going! but why don't they just kill Donzo why do thy have to destroy the village? Will they rebuild it? Update soon!
leafpool5 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
why don't they just kill danzo and his supporters except sai? this is a bit dark though i love how you managed to add a bit of naruhina
FlameDragon14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Good story and hope to see an update to it at some point. I just feel a need to point out a few things. First, the five-tails sealed in Han is the dolphin-horse not a wolf. The red thing he wears is called "Steam Armour" (蒸気の鎧, Jōki no Yoroi) with a furnace on the back that emits steam for his jutsu. he also wears a red kasa (conical straw hat) over the white cloth and over his armour, Han wears a black gi, with the sleeves seemingly torn off and black gloves.

Rokubi is the six-tailed slug and is sealed within Utakata of Kirigakure. The young man has a flute that blows bubbles and is used in his jutsu.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
this is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

PS: I wonder what Hinata will do?
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
damn this is a really great start! id love to see a continuation of this!
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I take it u are not going to finish the story... it is so sad... i love this story...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
cant wait to read the next chapter.
Tenacious Sage chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
dude you gotta keep this going it rocks!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
supert history
Scott Wolterstor chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I don't suppose you'll ever finish this, potentially phenomenal, story. I'll leave a review for what you have so far and that is: With what you have so far, I think this story could easily be an incredible epic read. I mourn for the fact that it's apparently abandoned with so little written because I have little doubt that what it could become is more than worthy of the read. Thank you for what you've given us, so far, on it but I'll continue to hold out hope that you'll come back to this story one day and give us a little more.
Shiratsubasa chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Sasuke bashing? I'm fine with sakura bashing (okay, maybe not) but I don't see how sasuke is so arrogant right now. At this age he still put his comrades before revenge, otherwise why'd he save naruto from haku? I might be a slight sasuke fan. But don't think of this as flaming, think of it as advice. Bashing is NOT good. But if you want to, nothing I can do. (Just don't send me curses by PM). Well, it's a good plot,and chapter is long so good job!
KyuubiNaruto4444 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
are you still writing this story i can't wait for the next update