Reviews for Naruto's Time Force
/pleads for update
VinniVVicci chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
pretty good :D
KitsuneTails25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
*dramatic voice* Legend says that whenever Danzo smirks an orphanage is caught on fire, when he smiles two is caught on fire, when he grins three is caught on fire, and when he laughs an orphanage in each of the elemental nations explodes in a crater without known explanation...and so when he had grinned, every shinobi in Konoha got a chill travel down their backs and an urge to check on the nearest orphanage despite of the monster of epic proportions attacking the village...

Right, I can't help it! Hahahahahahaha!

So...when will you be updating?

The date of 2009 as this was published is false...right? 0.o...no?
Ninniacthel chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Great story, keep writing! :D
bh18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Okay I'm not loving it yet but you have my attention.
zigmas chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Five-year-old stories don't suddenly spring alive, don't they?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I like where this is going! but why don't they just kill Donzo why do thy have to destroy the village? Will they rebuild it? Update soon!
leafpool5 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
why don't they just kill danzo and his supporters except sai? this is a bit dark though i love how you managed to add a bit of naruhina
FlameDragon14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Good story and hope to see an update to it at some point. I just feel a need to point out a few things. First, the five-tails sealed in Han is the dolphin-horse not a wolf. The red thing he wears is called "Steam Armour" (蒸気の鎧, Jōki no Yoroi) with a furnace on the back that emits steam for his jutsu. he also wears a red kasa (conical straw hat) over the white cloth and over his armour, Han wears a black gi, with the sleeves seemingly torn off and black gloves.

Rokubi is the six-tailed slug and is sealed within Utakata of Kirigakure. The young man has a flute that blows bubbles and is used in his jutsu.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
this is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

PS: I wonder what Hinata will do?
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
damn this is a really great start! id love to see a continuation of this!
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I take it u are not going to finish the story... it is so sad... i love this story...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
cant wait to read the next chapter.
Tenacious Sage chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
dude you gotta keep this going it rocks!