Reviews for Rival Hearts
wow-thats-hawt chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Wow, you made Viktor sound like every girls dream. Love this story!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Yeah :D
albert efron chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
so. this was amazing. such a bizarre couple but i'm so glad there's a few people with the same curiosity as i, except with actual energy and talent into putting it to words. hahahah! like this was so adorable!
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
That was sad. at the end i mean. i wanted to cry because i know how seamus feels. i've been through the same exact thing before with my ex-girlfriend. (im a girl also) if anything im still struggling to keep my independence on same sex relationships with my mom. anyways, it doesnt matter too much. i just know how he feels and i love the story a lot. you're an amazing writer.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
wow, i wasn't expecting such a morose ending! it was good, though! can't wait to read the sequel!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
great chapter! this is too cute!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i loved this! so glad that your other story, "The Quiz," led me here!
Jack Dollin chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
This story was great, I'm going to go read at the other one. _
Kaysblue chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Please write the portion soon. I really am looking forward to what you do with Seamus and Krum. Write soon and keep up the good work!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
...His MOTHER said that Vicky
Stormy322 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
i forgive you for not starting the story yet so long as in the end seamus does get a happily ever after i thought their relationship was so cute. i want them to get together and be in love and are just generally happy together
new moongirl chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
this is sso good! i totally hope that you finish tGoL. D