Reviews for I Didn't Know
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Aw sweet. :)
dadby chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Aww! What a cute and fluffy story with chapter two being amazing! Love ur story!
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
That was great. Will sounds so cute and grown up at just 8 years old. And Lilly sounds so adorable. The four of them make such a cute family.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
That was great. Very interesting to see how it all started.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was great. A story fit for the Discovery Health's I didn't know I was pregnant. Love the baby's name and how Lisbon wanted him to have Jane's last name.
Lady Shaye chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I can't help but feel that this is an AU story. That this would be what they would be like if Jane had never married before. It made my heart hurt. Congrats, you gave me heartache. In the best possible way.
granola girl 1115 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
wow. That was a very wierd K scene
granola girl 1115 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I'm confused
Morganel chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
This is really cute!
Morganel chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I dont get it. How was shge pregnant without knowing it? and 9 months?
animaluvr123 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010

You are a wonderful writer!
wisher93 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
CUTE! I like it:) Good job, and thanks for finishing!
amber chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
awe! that is so sweet! it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! hehe, awesome ending
amber chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
wow. thats really weird, but... i dont know, actually. its really cool. awe, lisbon and jane as parents is so wonderful! great job
LikeCheapWine chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Very interesting topic, I have seen several documentaries about it and it fascinates me every time! Denial of pregnancy is not something people often talk about (or are even aware of). I think it's nice you tried to handle this subject.

So far you have been the only one to ever write a fic about it (God knows how many I have read over the years!) so THANK YOU!

Loved the 2nd chapter to give more info on the 1st. The last chapter was just awesome fluff bonus!