Reviews for The Truth in the Talk
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OMG OMG OMFG AWESOME PLEASE POST MORE SOON
Suzanne chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
As in your other stories, your style is really good. I also loved that Sully is not an ass in this story as he is often in BB stories.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
You know, the whole story was good but it was that last line that got me. Thanks for the chuckle!
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
You have a great writing style, I'm not usually into 1 shots ... just a few from time to time. But, I'm surprised how "full" they are... usually they're too light for my taste and the sugar will kill you. I'm definitely a multi-chapter reader, I usually skip reading one shots.

These have been so diverse and fun (you write *grinning* material very well).
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
It's nice to see a story where Sully comes back and ISN'T an ass or wants to get back together with Brennan.
inzaghina chapter 1 . 11/17/2009

This last sentence is literally pricless! I love this, I never really enjoy the stories in which Sully comes back and he's a creep, he genuinely loved Brennan, but he never really had a chance cause she did not. I'd love for him to come back and actually tell Booth he should get a move on!
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Sully is priceless! Great job!
jessm16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It was great! ...Until the end. Talk about placing your piece on the butcher's table! It sounded rushed and the word placement seemed ridiculous in my head. I hate to give a bad review like this... Maybe you can make Brennan more allusive or give Booth a few more conflicting thoughts rather than just marching up to people randomly and declaring his love to the world like it was an everyday occurance. Besides that, I loved the begining. You kept to their characters nicely. Keep writing!
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh, yay for Sully! I always liked his character. After this fic I even like him more ;D

I loved the "you were wrong" to Sweets. I wish this could really happen in the show. And, as always, the end is sweet and awesome!

And this line is just hilarious: "Way to go, Booth! was his first thought, followed quickly by: Whoa! She never kissed me like that."
mumrulz chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I have never been a Sully fan - & never will be a Sully fan...blech!...that hair!...eww!...so wrong - for Brennan!...but here, with this, you had me actually giving him a small cheer...very hard for me to admit. lol. So kudos for that. :-)

**I’m not here to try to convince her to come away with me again. Even if I wanted to, I know it wouldn’t work; I know the way you two feel about each other.”

**I knew you loved her years ago when I asked your advice on how to get her into bed. Do you remember that?”

**“She never cooked for me,And we were actually dating. You guys have something really special, Booth, so do yourself and her a favor and don’t wait too long to tell her how you feel, alright?”

**Whoa! She never kissed me like that.

...I could have kissed Sully...well, if he wasn't - Sully!

Loved that it was Sully - someone that knew both Booth & Brennan, someone that who would have had every reason to steer Booth in the wrong direction...but he didn't, he just reminded Booth of a few things...without telling him how he should feel - ala Sweets.

Another great one-shot from you...but we have come to expect nothing less! :-):-):-)
amyylasee chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
loved it(:

as always with ur fics, but i thought the kiss bit was really fast and didnt go into much detail but no worries it was great x
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
very sweet
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
great shot well done sully getting booth to see how wrong sweets was. look forward to more soon
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Cute
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Naww..that was very fluffy and very cute. Great job!

From A Fanfiction Angel