Reviews for Mme Phantom
Lila Caffee chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Fantastic! I loved it!
WaveRunner22 chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
this is good i love how you incorperated the songs into the story update again please
Mickey Caresen chapter 11 . 11/20/2009
Well...how can I put this. I like it...but I don't. I think that it's a good idea to have Erika to follow in Erik's footsteps, but not this closely. I mean everything is done the same exact way? It's too easy to predict. Might I suggest, for next time, to not have so many similarities. I mean these words in the best of ways.

Your friend,

Mickey Carasen
LizzySkellington chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
I like this story.
Lila Caffee chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Haha! I sort of like where this is going! UPDATE SOON!
Lila Caffee chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
haha I love how the characters in the story are related to the ones in the original... LOL Christine as Carlotta!
Madame Olive chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
I'm a little bit confused by Christine in this chapter. She seems a bit OOC.
Merra chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
I love it so far! I really hope you continue writing. 3 I like how you write your own verses in addition to quoting the original music.
Lila Caffee chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Nice job. I was wondering what happened to her brother. Anyway, very suspenseful. I am (im)patiently waiting for the next chapter.
TwilightCrazed95 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is good. Update soon!
Lila Caffee chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
aw you have to keep going now!
Lila Caffee chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Nice! I can imagine the conflict when Erik steps in... Erika is innocent, and you have given her qualities of both Erik and Christine, which is well done. I am anticipating more. Now, will we meet Erika's brother soon?