Reviews for Wake Up, Before You Lose It All
kingsholto chapter 1 . 4/23
Well that was heartbreaking
Someone chapter 2 . 2/24
This story and ship is one of my favorites, but i kinda wished that Jim didnt let Spock off the hook so easily and make him work for his forgivenes.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ok I'm fed up with Nyota and her bitchy self. She KNEW that Spock was MARRIED AND BONDED to Jim and Jim was freaking PREGNAT! How was she suppoed to tell Spock, "oh yeah, the captain just gave birth to YOUR baby but your with me now". Not cool. Sometimes I wanna slap her. If I were Jim I would have her transferred. Or sued.
bluebellswede chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
*loves it to death*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
o0 omg this sooo cute :3 I loove it!
Spock Prime chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Legit tears coming from my face. This is one of my favourite Star Trek fics now.
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
good job, but there were so many loose ends! if the bridge crew was so protective of jim, why would nyota even get into a relationship with spock? or if she did, why didn't she at least show some reluctance. and what happens after this? spock very abruptly walked out of a four month relationship, and there's the ambassador on the ship who was with jim through everything.
Fireflyer girl chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
hey good story

rokkis your fuck#ng hailarious ! ha ha
sentarla chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
great story. thanks!
young wiccan chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Awwww, very nice
reeby10 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
That was so cute! I'm so glad Spock got to be there for Jim and the baby in the end, though I do feel quite sorry for Kai. Great fic!
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I loved this one. Awesome job.
Doni chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Very moving! Poor, poor Jim. I can understand letting Spock regain his memories on his own, but I think Uhura needs a punch to the face.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Ok, I am really, really not liking all :glares:

Why nobody said, "well you see, you kind of have a memory loss and nobody is going to push anything on you but things have changed."

Oh, they are having a boy :D :off to knit some blue baby shoes:
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »