Reviews for Wake Up, Before You Lose It All
TheFanBaseOfFast chapter 2 . 13h
Nice I have so enjoy this story maybe add a chapter
mary shooter chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
if you put more chapters i would read them all even if you made like war and piece
mary shooter chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
can you write more chapters fort this story wake up befor you lose it all it's good one the title sounds george michael song wake me up befor you go go
oddlittleangel chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Hi! I love your work, but I can't help but feel sorry for Kai. After all, he was there for Jim when Spock couldn't be, and Jim didn't really dissuade him. Would you consider writing another chapter to explain what happens then?
Delete-account-please-7617210 chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Oh nice.
kingsholto chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Well that was heartbreaking
Someone chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
This story and ship is one of my favorites, but i kinda wished that Jim didnt let Spock off the hook so easily and make him work for his forgivenes.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ok I'm fed up with Nyota and her bitchy self. She KNEW that Spock was MARRIED AND BONDED to Jim and Jim was freaking PREGNAT! How was she suppoed to tell Spock, "oh yeah, the captain just gave birth to YOUR baby but your with me now". Not cool. Sometimes I wanna slap her. If I were Jim I would have her transferred. Or sued.
bluebellswede chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OH WOW, I LOVE THIS STORY! THANKFULLY SPOCK REMEMBERED, JUST IN TIME...HOPE JIM TAKES HIM BACK!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
*loves it to death*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
o0 omg this sooo cute :3 I loove it!
Spock Prime chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Legit tears coming from my face. This is one of my favourite Star Trek fics now.
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
good job, but there were so many loose ends! if the bridge crew was so protective of jim, why would nyota even get into a relationship with spock? or if she did, why didn't she at least show some reluctance. and what happens after this? spock very abruptly walked out of a four month relationship, and there's the ambassador on the ship who was with jim through everything.
Fireflyer girl chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
hey good story

rokkis your fuck#ng hailarious ! ha ha
sentarla chapter 2 . 5/18/2013