Reviews for Stay Awhile
Nice one!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was awesome.
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was such a nice oneshot. Well written and simple, and in character and adorable!
Eto117 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I actually felt my heart jump to my throat at the end. It was so touching. I'm getting mushy :S
risajoyce chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
awwww..touchy..i do like it!:)))
Psuedonymous-soul chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was soo cute and oh my gosh it was beautiful.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
So cute!
Gaara717 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This story was just great. I wish it would've continued.
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Dawwww cute .
Skylan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, this is so adorable! I love it You didn't rush anything ( : It was so, I don't know, touching?- that Sakura gave him a key to her apartment ( : She was fixing up her apartment to suit his tastes and then invited him to move in (right?)! I love it I wish you would have continued- but then again it wouldn't have such an effect for the reader. It really touched my heart!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww, that was so cute, I loved the ending. Especially that last line... I loved how she presented the apparment to him with the key :D So sweet.
LookOutShe'sGotAPen chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
AW! At the end I laughed and felt all giddy inside for Naruto XD That's gotta be the best birthday present ever!

This is definitely one of the best oneshots for this pairing I've ever read! Very, very nice.

- LOSGAP D
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
my kind of fluff. and it was incredibly wonderful of Sakura to plan that for his birthday, and of course Naruto wouldn't think that this was all for him, untill she actually told him. great writing.
Kate chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That's so so sweet. Serious cavaties.