Reviews for Fancy Four Letter Words
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like Gin's twisted view of love.
Onba chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This sends a shiver down my spine! Everyone is so wonderfully cannon too! Great work!
Dola chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I liked the hinting of GinxRangiku and UlquiorraxOrihime. ;D im in love with those couples, b/c i think they're SOOO canon. xD (i shun u non-believers.) but this was well-written, u kept 'em both in character, and added that little touch of romance these two need. well done! D
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Brilliant. I love how you got Gin's volume poem in there. Is that what inspired you?
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I loved the ending:)
Enfant De Boheme chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Ohh, you've made my day with this fic! 'Twas pure genius :D x
EchoLoco chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
So, that was a little unsettling. I suppose if anyone could have a discussion about love amid carnage like that, it'd be Gin and Ulquiorra, though. Very nice writing, blending those themes together like that.
pharitse chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was great! I love how you left it a little unresolved at the end, that just made it all the better
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
oh its cool to see these two together-very nice, if unlikely pair. Just love how dark it is, and the fighting goes so horrifically well with the calm conversation.
Hasu Kurenai chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This story was crazy good! I think you captured both characters perfectly, I can see those two having a strange conversation like that in all the blood and carnage...it's kinda sinister, having a conversation about love while casually skewering random people...good job all the same _
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Great work! You capture both Gin and Ulquiorra well (I enjoyed your unrepentantly cold take on the former). There's something so fascinating about seeing these two characters interact-ostensibly on the same team, both realists, and yet their personalities and philosophies of life are completely different. I love how casually the two stroll through the battle and gore. And kudos for working Gin's volume poem about love into the dialogue.

Thank you!
ThierryMyst chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I can totally see Gin and Ulquiorra having this kind of conversation! Great job!
Tinni chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This would have made for sense if Matsumoto had at any point in time shown the remotest hint that she believed she could "save Gin's soul with love". As far as I can tell everybody who loves Gin, i.e. Rangiku and Kira, know him well enough to just accept that Gin is what Gin is and neither are saying things like "We'll knock the cobweb from his eyes" (as per Komamura and Hisagi in relation to Tosen) or thinking he can be saved (as per Hinamori in relation to Aizen). So the story fell apart in for me in the last sentence because honestly neither Rangiku or Kira are going to be all that shocked if Gin aims Shinsou at them and drives it through their heart. I think they are pretty much expecting him to do just that.
InactiveAcct chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is exceptionally well-written. Your captured Gin's mixture of callousness and sarcasm perfectly.
xerxesdiva902 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
nicely written. i was really fascinated by your little story. it's kinda morbid (and don't take this the wrong way) that gin and ulquiorra are talking about love and everybody's dying around them. you got both gin and ulquiorra down pat.