Reviews for One Moment of Selfishness
Lady Mara chapter 15 . 2/15/2016
Damn!
I want, no I NEED more chapters. I really like your story (and the story in Dragon age fandom too) and really really really need the next chapter.
want to see Oliver happy. not despereate. and win a Quidditch match. and kissing his beloved Katie.
just need a happy ending

(and, well... sorry for my bad English.._ I'm afraid I'm french... but I love your story )
the actual dork chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
This story is so different from all the others! Oliver is so sweet and funny! Are you going to continue this?
whelmedarrow chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
This is great update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
i hope this story is as good as it sounds! havent even start it but I saw you has 99 reciews so this is the 100th Im super excited!
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
One of the greatest Oliver/Katie stories ever! Wish it would have went on!
oh-my-its-a-llama chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Okay, so i just found this fanfiction and read all 15 chapters in one and it is AMAAZZING!x Seriously, i love katie Oliver stuff but theres always something wrong with the ones a read- like someones gay or something that annoys me...So anyway this is basically perfect:p I love love love it and would absolutely love to see an update:D
brilliant incandescence chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
I truly do love this story and I honestly wish that there would be an update. It's such a great story.
spwarkle chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
I love this story so far, it's truly addictive. But it's not been updated in over a year, is there any chance it might be soon?
Shoot-for-the-moonxo chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
sooo good! :)
Shhayy-j11 chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
Wow this is veeerryy nice (: I feel so sad bcuz it looks like the last update was what.. 7 months ago? I reaallly hope you'll update soon! I loovve the plot and characters. Oliver's devotion is so sweet ;) Hope to see more! Read all of dis in one day (:
changingoceantides chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
This is so beautiful. *sigh* Update soon?
DreamFlyer chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
I love it. I just stayed up until 1am reading the whole thing when I found it. It is amazingly written and the plot is great! I really love that you have developed your characters well and the last part of this chapter was too cute!

Love it, please update soon!
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
update soon please!
Katamabob chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
Lovely, I adored it. So very sweet and well-written. I loved the characters of Oliver and Katie in it, and Oliver's devotion was incredibly touching. Can't wait to read more! I'd love to see what happens _
AltaLyon chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Basil is my hero.

He deserves a fic of his own.