Reviews for Another Life Among the Dead
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 107 . 3/14
plz update
Guest chapter 29 . 9/20/2017
The story has potential but you severely need to work on grammar.
KUmi chapter 107 . 5/10/2017
Hi! It's 2017... are you still alive?
TheEchoingSoul chapter 107 . 12/16/2016
So...that chapter.
RCWilkz chapter 107 . 11/27/2016
it has been so long since you have updated :( but this story is just so good I HAVE to find out if ou cloud continue ... please?
Delightfully Tacky chapter 54 . 7/26/2016
I know this doesn't matter but the Danish translation would be
"Og Engelsk af alle klasser? Er du virkelig så meget af en idiot"
And the last part we wouldn't say. Think it would be more like
"Er du virkelig sådan en idiot"
And even then it would be a stretch.

Otherwise, like this story, though you might wanna get someone to proof read it. There are numerous grammar mistakes that takes you completely out of the flow.
Try finding a Beta, I know they have some on the website and it is great to have someone to help you :D
Guest chapter 40 . 4/3/2016
Its a good story, but there are bits of confusing parts.
Lilymoon9 chapter 107 . 3/25/2016
Loved this story so much! It's hands down the best ghost hunt fic ever 3 the way you portray naru and Mai is amazing

Please update soon \ & keep yo the beautiful work !
Guest chapter 107 . 7/6/2015
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! This GIANT cliffhanger, and you dont even bother to put up an authors note to say sorry?! My god i was so looking forward to the end, too... Thank you for this story though, although im pretty sure ill check if any other fan fictions are completed before i read them now...
Guest chapter 68 . 6/8/2015
The connection is is that both have twins, Lin and kyoya have the same English voice actor. Miri and taking away have the same English voice actor. Nary and hikaru have the same English voice actor.
Kikan chapter 98 . 12/24/2014
Spooky!
Also, Naru is frustrating lol
Kikan chapter 97 . 12/24/2014
Damn. Masako was trying way too hard...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
It was an entertaining chapter but I don't think I've ever seen the word "then" used with such frequency.
Gally619 chapter 107 . 10/10/2014
That sad moment when you realize that the story hasn't been updated in 3.5 years :(
Gally619 chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
That Clinton part just killed me lol...and now to keep reading!
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »