Reviews for A Moment of Gratitude
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh boy, this really should have been in the actual episode as it's this episode that made me fall MADLY in love with this OTP. Fabulous.
Livinia chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh my god that was so sweet! I only recently started reading SGU fics and Eli/Matt were my first pick, cause Eli is just to cute. Oh I really hope you start another fic with them. I would love to read it.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh god, did you ever do the Matt/Eli slash? I'd kill for that. Just saying ;)
El-Gilliath chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Well my love for Eli/Matt showed itself the minute they where onscreen together, so two thumbs up for slash from me:D
Rivana chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Yes, please? I've been wanting Eli/Matt fics since the first ep. :-)
Sati James chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
cool and sweet. Eli/Matt romace please:)
RinBaby chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Cute! Wow... pre-slash has never been so entertaining before, good job!
ExpandingDarkness chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
D'aw! Friendship or slash doesn't matter this was just cute!
turtur6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
*dances for joy* It's Eli! Yay!

Okay, this fic's voice is perfect. It's like you adapted a scene from the actual show. And Matty's thanks is gorgeous. *shakes hand of fellow slasher*

Re your A/N: OMGOTT, is it Rush? *fanatic*. Ha ha, just kidding.

Maybe.

Anyway, a big fat thumbs up from me.
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
cute. would love to see more from ya on this pair/.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Good story!
Sappy chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Ooh! This is so good! Add more to it...please?
EmeraldSnakes chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I liked this fic and can't wait for more...the slash and the friendship fics!

I don't know if you know this, but one of the gay characters is the IOA chick. Her partner is featured on an episode too.(I read this in the SG mag) I haven't heard who the second one is yet though.

I look forward to more of your fics.
one of the lost chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Okay I'm just being honest so don't get bent out of shape. I am a firm believer that writing a character just to fit your own personal needs, isn't creative. It's creative when you figure out how to write them to fit their character. Now yes the thought of Eli and Matt entering a slash relationship does somewhat revolt me, but it's valid because the two characters share no chemistry in that regards.

What is more of a fit is an pseudo older brother, younger brother relationship. That is much more true to their characters, than any bareback scene you might dream up. Before you yell and scream, I am well aware that SyFy is going to make to of the main characters homosexual. That is fine because it fits their perspective characters. Write your bareback/lesbian fiction for them. Don't sully two characters with such nonsense when it doesn't fit their personalities.

Flame me if you wish, but I have been nothing but honest. If those of you out in internet land do not agree with my review, then I would advise you to grow some thicker skin. A review is not meant to be politically correct, it is meant to explain the readers' honest feelings towards the piece. I have done just that, so unload your weapons, because I will not tolerate frivolous emails calling me a gay hater.

Regards,

One of the Lost
Latina Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Great story! Your Matt/Eli was SO cute!

When I first saw the way Matt and Eli interacted with each other, I immediately thought "Ding! You've got a brand new pairing to obsess over, fangirl."

They totally remind me of Jack/Daniel and John/Rodney, who just happen to be my other favorite pairings.