Reviews for Natural Satellites & Shooting Stars
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Hmm I kind of like seeing Edward and Bella the parental figures...
savvyone chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
Jake's a pretty forgiving guy.
savvyone chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Once again not liking Nessie. I can understand her need to get to know someone like herself (why not choose on of Nahuel's sisters)but the lust, not so much. Poor Jake.
savvyone chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Still not liking Nessie. Did she say she loves him, if she did I don't believe her.
savvyone chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
I have to admit I'm not liking Nessie in this story. Is she kidding about not knowing where Jake's insecurities are coming from? Not liking Rose either.
lena0123 chapter 25 . 1/4/2011
i just finished your story loved it please update soon
Laziesttiger chapter 25 . 10/12/2010
Loved this chapter - thanks!
atotheed chapter 25 . 9/28/2010
Great story! I had to read it all over again because it's been a while since I read it and I couldn't remember what chapter I was on ... anyway this last chapter was extremely hot!

Of course I'm happy that everything worked out for them - Jake and Ness belong together. Nahuel ... eh, I hope he finds happiness too I guess.
connect2tjb chapter 25 . 9/17/2010
Thanks for updating. I wondering what is in store for these two next in the epilogue.
KendieV chapter 25 . 9/9/2010
YAY! New chappie :D

So glad that Seth and Jake made up (;

Loved the lemon - it was hott hott and hott :p

Excellent work and i cannot wait for more :)

EA.
luv2beloved chapter 25 . 9/9/2010
Thanks for a great chapter I had to go back and re-read a couple because couldn't remember what this was about its been a while!
IamKate chapter 25 . 9/9/2010
LOL, that lemon right there was every man's fantasy come true. Really glad Ness and Jake worked out their problems, and that Jacob was able to forgive Seth as well.

I've really enjoyed this story. I'm always a little sad when stories come to an end, but you did a great job with this one. I hope Nahuel will get a happy ending, as well as Jake and Ness.
Desperately Seeking Imprint chapter 25 . 9/9/2010
so glad to see an update... and how hot was that? good job...cant wait to see how u end it.
Efficient Vixen chapter 25 . 9/9/2010
Very nice.

I had thought you'd abandoned us.

Lovely chapter.

Looking forward to the epilogue.
Laziesttiger chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
Yes its definitely good that Nahuel left, all that remains is for Ness and Jacob to find a way forward. Shame you seem to have abandoned this story.