Reviews for The Cursed Boat
Butterfly877 chapter 32 . 4/12/2013
WOW! Great story! Are you going to write the end for it too? Seems like you havent done anything to this one for over a year. I would love to see the end to it. Like knowing if Taylor makes it out alive and what will happen to Kate and Satchwell... We need to know that Spider is going to be ok and if they will charge Buffer or not. How will Kate explain the "ghost" to Navcon? Are Davis and 2Dads being charged for turning against their CO? And I really want to know whats going to happen with Kate and Buffer! If they go back to the Hammersley, they can not pursue a relationship together.
Butterfly877 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I just picked up your story here and can hardly pull myself away to get some sleep. I love your writing. Its easy to understand, clear and smooth to read. You clearly know what you are doing and as I can see in your profile you wrote a lot of other stories. I can tell in your writing. Its a joy to read your story, but not only because of your writing but the story line too. You know your characters, I can almost hear them talking out loud. Their interaction is believable and hilarious at points! Totally loved Spiders interaction with the new female Seaman!
I am looking forward to reading more of this story tomorrow.
Great job!
forevercontradicting chapter 32 . 10/18/2012
I found this story a few days ago, I hope it gets finished and doesn't get abandoned like so many others.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/1/2012
This is awesome. Will you be updating it?
Semaphore chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
Oh, it's getting *very* interesting now! Found this story two days ago and read through most of it yesterday evening.

Loved the development so far. You caught me, a dedicated non-reader of supernatural stories, hook, line and sinker! It started out so harmless, and I wondered for quite a while... but here we are! Poor Morales frightened out of her mind, and *Buffer knocked out*! I don't like where this is going... but I very much liked how you got us here! Now Amberley is dead in the water, and I can see the train-wreck (ship-wreck?) in progress, with everyone who could do something about it distracted. Aaahhhh!

And we all know the Kingstons never are up to something good. Loved Charge's thoughts about Dick Curry :-D. And the eyes of the yachties at the end.

Oh, and nice touch of having the American signs still up inside the ship (Enlisted Mess instead of J.S. Mess). Seems to have been a *very* quick paint job ("just the hull number, please").
oldladywolfy chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
Another great update. I'll ignore the fact that Mike is rescuing her...sigh. I'd rather it was Buffer. Can't wait to read the end.
hol2882 chapter 32 . 12/26/2011
great chapter and story - please update
i-love-william-'spider'-webb chapter 32 . 12/22/2011
its a great story i have to admit but can we pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase find more out about spider im like dying here! please update soon!
Emma Jay Bentley chapter 32 . 12/22/2011
Great update - eagerly awaiting more
ALIMOO1971 chapter 32 . 12/22/2011
Great chapter,Mike and Hammersley to the resuce. Kate white knight and shining ammor to show up and save the day, please up date soon and merry christmas
the.summer.sky chapter 31 . 12/17/2011
Thanks for updating, it was a great chapter! Please update again soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
wolfy chapter 31 . 12/17/2011
Thanks, Tony. It was great to see an update. I really love this story. I loved your opening. That was a very powerful couple of sentences.

I can't wait for the end. I'll be checking as soon as I get back in the new year.

Merry Christmas to you too, and all the best in 2012.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 31 . 12/17/2011
Great chapter, i Hope that they all can get off the ship before that nut case finds out. Please, please, please up date soon... oh and merry christmas to you
Wes Imlay chapter 31 . 12/17/2011
Simply put, amazing chapter! This is easily one of my favorite stories and the quality of writing plays a large part in that. I can read this and easily picture it playing out like an episode of the show or even a Sea Patrol movie. Incredible job on this!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 30 . 11/13/2011
Great story so far, please, please, please up date soon. I would like to know what going to happen next