Reviews for The New Normal
chloe.williams.7524 chapter 1 . 4/17
haha lol yolo so cool its like a starter to ur later story the 40 something chapter story
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hello, there, from another Texan.

Nice job on this story. Glad I found it.

Thanks for writing and posting it.

pdf
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I really like this. I like the "new normal" and the reality that things will change no matter what. You've really captured Gibbs' voice as he talks about that with Ziva. It felt a little forced that the conversation went the same way with Ducky and the guys, but I did like the fact that the same conversation was had. I really, REALLY like you having Tony say, "I can't be the one who listens" and Ziva's surge of anger and then acceptance that he is being honest. I found it unlikely that Tony would imply that one gets to a point of being "over it" with regards to something that huge (despite that the series does imply that, yes, one just does-and rather rapidly, at that-get "over it"), but the way the remainder of that conversation goes is PERFECTION. Ziva needed/needs to see that Tony blames himself for this, and I very much like the phrasing you've given to her list of what Tony is and is not at "fault" for-including her return-and how much insight it shows into both Tony and their business where she is certainly as astute as her father. And Ziva's voice on "I KNOW you did not just..." is SO clear in my head and made grin. As a side note, I am amused to have just read your profile and find that you are only just a bit older than I am; it's nice to see folks in/near one's own age group in fandom! I have been really enjoying your analyses of these characters. Thank you.
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
very nice
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Excellent story, very thought through, perfectly in character. Your writing is really awesome and I am just working my way from "Hoping for Happiness" to and through all of your stories. I really love that you have really long chapters, taking your time to elaborate your characters properly. Big fan of yours here :-)
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really enjoyed this... just a little comment, the name of the country is Colombia ;)
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was such an amazing story! It all seemed like something that could actually happen on NCIS and the more I think about it the more I start to think, wait, was that the thing I read or was it on the show.

Um, sorry about the long review, I just thought your story was really good!
chrissyjoy chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I really like this story...good writing! I hope the show deals with Ziva's experiences some more, and shows her gradually healing, though it is TV, so things will probably be back to the old normal again now, lol.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This was an excellent story.

Really excellent.

I think you hit the Tony and Ziva buttons square on the head.

Darned good job!

I thoroughly enjoyed this well thought out piece and wish that Ziva could find someone like Fatima to talk to.
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is very good. I really like the fact that you know that it will not be exactly the same as it was before, that things will change.

I think this is an excellent story. I'd love to see more progression of it.