Reviews for Manhunt
steffiegee chapter 25 . 5/17/2011
absolutely LOVED this story! (although i probably shouldnt have been reading it at 3am and go to bed halfway thru the story...every sound i heard in my room scared the shit outta me...and im 19! O_o but anyway, i seriously saw this as a movie in my head when i was reading it! oh my gosh, if you became a screen writer for thriller/horror movies, i'd be at every single one on opening night! absolutely amazing! :D now if you will excuse me, i have some more of your fantastic stories to indulge myself in :) im sure you will be hearing from me again soon!
4815162342 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
To answer your question about the Group 1/Unknown... it was good. A bit predictable/obvious. I think it would have been cool to make it seem like they were in the same place but really she was found and killed and Group 1 didn't find anything. Just my input.
4815162342 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Well I'm officially on the edge of my seat. Great chapter. Makes me think of IT by Stephen King (book and the movie version) for some reason. The only thing missing from this story is a pair of little school girls singing a creepy song while playing on a rusty swing set...
4815162342 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
This is a great story. Well written, good plot so far. I like the characters so far even if there are a TON of them. When I imagine this story as a movie I get goosebumps. Can you imagine how cool the scene with spencer singing Thriller on his motorcycle would be while he cruises towards a dark neighborhood lit only by a giant moon. Perfect horror setting.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 7/10/2010
Hooooollllyyy Shiit...This has got to be one of the best stories I read on this site. And I read some Badass ones. Good job! I loved the twist with the teacher near the middle, perfectly executed (no pun intended ;D) Near the end I thought that the twins would get caught in the crossfire and get shot, but when I read that the old veteran was the one who got off the shot, I knew that the posibility was literally zero. all in all, HELL OF A GOOD FIC! ;)
CaptainKrueger chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Oh, this is definitely exciting. Even though I don't even like or watch Hannah Montana or Sonny With Chance, I like how you write the characters. I love the ending of this chapter.
CaptainKrueger chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Oh, I find is so appropriate and hilarious that Spencer was singing "Thriller." Oh no, blood.
CaptainKrueger chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
Ooh, darkness. *insert cheesy/dramatic music*
CaptainKrueger chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
I was thinking "Hm, a making out couple, they're usually the first to go..." but I get the feeling that won't exactly be the case since Miranda is in charge? Ah, I dunno. I don't know why, but I just love how Tawni referred to Zack as pretty.
CaptainKrueger chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Even though I don't watch Sunny or Hannah, I am intrigued. Aw, don't worry, a lot of people love Lizzie McGuire. Pft, it's much better than a lot of the stuff on Disney Channel imo. Yuck, I agree with you, incest is disgusting.
girl you don't know chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Darkness. An essential ingredient to all horrifing situations. I would be so scared if I was playing manhunt in the dark.

I laughed at the part where spencer was talking to the clay hamster. Sometimes I wonder if he is on drugs or he has a mental illness.

I don't like the fact group 6 have split up, remember there's safety in numbers. That's what I believe.

I would pay good money to see the move 'Why Chad Dylan Cooper Is A Douche-Bag.' Did you know that douche is hsower in french! Just a random fact there.

:D Gr8 chappy
girl you don't know chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
:D I can't wait for things to get dramatic! Chad Dylan Cooper flashlight? Has he gone crazy? If I was Sonny I wouldn't take it either... Oh no wait maybe I would, I would get to stare at Chad's face the whole time I had the torch on! :p
girl you don't know chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
When you read this you know who's gonna be the first to die. Gosh I love the ittle clue you put in about Amber's shoes. OMG the tension is building!
girl you don't know chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
I like the fact that your chapters are long. It makes a change from chapters that have about 4 paragraphs in some stories. :D Nice work on introducing the characters.
girl you don't know chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Don't worry, it makes sense and it's a good start to the story. When I first read it I was desperate to find out who's shoe it was. :p