Reviews for Medieval Knight's Tale
Kitty101ck chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
thank the stars that Meta Knight knows how to get Sword and Blade back. Stupid-ith is thy one thee redo stupidity. X3
Keep on Writing thy good Story X3
Kitty101ck chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Why speak-eth that Sir Galacta tastes-eth bad.
:D lol this eth stuff is getting on my nerves but it is funny. :D
Write!
starrider53 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Wow...

I really love this story! You made it very enjoyable to read. :)

I was pretty neutral about the Medieval Times, but after reading this, it has sparked a new interest in me to learn more about it.

Anyways, good job and keep up the amazing work!
Krourou2 chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Other than everyone saying "thy" instead of "my" (unless I am simply a fool), this tale has entertained an avid reader for a day.
-Lady Krou
Space Dorito chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You should read Timeline, by Michael Crichton. It's a good time travel story about medieval times.
Slip of Red chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
uh oh, what is DDD up to now?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
HA! BEAT THAT GALACTA! U GOT SWALLOWED BY A FRIGGIN WOLF! HA!
jaminethedragonknight chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
I love the telling of story and i'd like to thorugh the characters into another time line if that o.k. with you. it will be the first story to be put up on but i need a base for it. Is it o.k. if i use your story to base it off of? and in truth i loved it so much i kept coming back to read it again. that's how good it is. the story i was planing is a crossover of kiry right back at ya and a bunch of were people book (you know people who turn into animals.). would accept ypur thoughts on the matter. i not sure the story will work thought. anthing you say might help alot. thank you for the great story, Cosmicgiraffe.
DoceoPercepto chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Let me guess - we see some of that history mentioned by Curio in the beginning during this story? ;) Or at least the bit about Clara, I know that for sure. I'm actually glad to be seeing Clara in this story: usually I dislike OC's in fan fiction, however she's a well rounded and great character. (Also not a *shiver* Mary-Sue...)

Ha, so typical of Bun to wish Kirby to do something that prevented them from going to school XD

Oh wait... I want to make a prediction. They go back into this time period, then later when they come back Curio pulls that test on them which they didn't study for, but then they do really good because they experienced it themselves? XD

Clara murdered? Interestinggg

One mistake I found was when Customer Service was talking to Dedede, and he said, "That's absurd! Your Majesty, there isn't such thing..." I think it should be "there isn't such A thing."

Also, soon after that you say, "Customer Service looked back at Dedede for a long time before finally; he turned away from the screen and began typing away at a computer." I'm not sure a semicolon should actually go between 'finally' and 'he.' The sentence should be fine without it.

Annd when Meta Knight was observing the machine. "He drew his sword and out of its scabbard, Galaxia slide out with a brilliant flash before its glow subsided in its blade." Since it is past tense, 'slide' should be 'slid.'

"I don't…if it didn't have Nightmare's logo engraved on its side, I would have thought it was nothing more than a block…it's not a demon beast, but yet the way its not doing anything concerns me…" - The incorrect form of 'its' is used in this sentence, it should be 'it's.'

"Curiously, the three came up to the metal block and

"Did you guys hear anything about it? Like what Dedede or Customer Service said?"" - ... Um, did you mean to finish that initial sentence, or was it supposed to be a lead in to the dialogue? I'm assuming you just forgot to finish it...

"As they left, Bun looked back at the brick and giving it a small nudge with his foot, he kicked it a few paces away" - Just a tense issue here; 'giving' should be 'gave,' especially since you used two past tense verbs on either side of it.

XD Love how Bun actually grabs Fumu's hair when he gets sucked in...

Aside from that I can't really find anything critique with this chapter, you had no other typing errors that I noticed, all the characters sound very much like themselves, and you used a good variety of words. I'll have to resist reading on until you have more edited chapters up XD
Musicture chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I'm trying to learn the language so this helps :D

Thy art trying to learn thou language. Uh.. :D
Sorceress Reader chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Thee has done very well. As a award for thee, I shall grant thee this special review. -put hands up and whisper a few magic words- It is done.

-bow to writer- I bid thee farwell. -disappear in a puff of smoke-
ThePersonofAwesomeness chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
I came hither to my computer and found thy story. I enjoyed... enjoyed... a forget it... Great story! I thought the ending was really funny and it's interesting how it just... worked. Awesome job!
Musicture chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
lol. Really good. I rlly liked it. P
WhiteKitsuneKnight chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
YAY! *Awesome aplause from audience* HORAAY! You rock! I love this story! Keep up the great work with you others! I'll review to them every chapter too! I hope you continiue to make Kirby stories that blow my mind away.

Metaknight4ever

;)
WhiteKitsuneKnight chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
Hm, AWESOME! There was only one part where you accidentally spaced something about wolfwrath that's okay! It was "she let out a wa rcry" but you can fix that, no biggie ;)

I liked how it wound up! Got one more chapter to go!