Reviews for Certain Parallelisms
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
So that is just it. Really now come on there must bbe a sequl or somethin. But really now she really leaves now that's great a not so happy ending just great XD that is really funny and mess up well. On the upper note is was a really good story.
Saratoga chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is such an epic story! The chemistry between Toshiro and Tia is so well done, one can see them interacting like this if there was no hostility between them. It is tragic that they must be enemies. The emotion Hitsugaya displays in the beginning, could it be that he's fallen for halibel? either way, it is surprising that there is not a lot about these two considering how strikingly similar they are. You should resume this work of art, I hope Halibel and Hitsugaya end up in each others arms!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Heh, yeah Toshiro had like 50 years to perfect his bankai, but he is so young... and Ichigo perfected his bankai in a week... nice...
d011 chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Please please update! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
the hell is wrong with you! why would you make something so sad?
dragonick711 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
For the love of all things right in the world would you please update this? This is without a doubt one of my favorite stories to read of all time and it's a real shame that such an amazing story hasn't been updated in so long. You've managed to totally capture the personalities of each character and had them react perfectly to the situations that you put them in. I especially love how you wrote Toshiro's mental break, it was extremely well written and it fit the story perfectly. Once again I can only hope that you'll update again soon.
AzTec999 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
shucks...! this story was beyond great that it left me speechless... PLEASE UPDATE SOON!:)
Chocolatpen chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
This story is awesome! I love how you describe the scenes and the plot was good. I cried when matsumoto died and toshiro was in denial! It was really very sad! Shunsui is the next captain commander? LOL never saw that coming! Your reason for him being the next leader is reasonable. I wonder if hes gonna make the shinigami wear flowered coats now! :D hahahahah well please continue with this story cos it's really interesting. UPDATE SOON!
El Frijolero chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Good job
X Prodigy chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
I am...in love with this story

My two favourite Bleach characters in a truly epic story! Can't wait for it to continue!

...Is it bad that I'm kind of pleased the captain commander is dead?
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Please keep this up, it is very good.
kurgaya chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I like this story so far - I can't believe there's so few HitsuHarri around. Not that I'm particularly interested in it, okay that's a lie; something about it spiked my curiosity and here I am. This is a pleasant story to read, despite it's depressing demeanor and I must say I was rather shocked at Matsumoto's death - I was no expecting that! Looking forward to more - will Ichigo get his mind back at some point?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
Sad... very sad... The story is good, I don't know what the characters are like in Manga Bleach (started following it just a month a go and kept a slow pace), but here they are good, and that's all that matters.

Just something: Are you killing characters because it is a tragedy or because they die it is a tragedy? If former, you'd better avoid this path, if later then it's cool.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Oh wow...surprise indeed. I thought your fight with Toshiro and Gin was awesome. And Rangiku loving Toshiro the most was very touching, but also heartbreaking since she dyed. I like that you have Kyoraku as the Head-Captain now, I always thought that the next one would have to be either him or Ukitake, then Toshiro sometime in the future. Harribel left? Interesting. I hope you update soon, I have really enjoyed this story.
X-Burner 27 chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
It's... been a while? Ok, bit of an understatement but better late than never.

I'm saddened that the Head Captain died, though I can only imagine the chaos the Gotei 13 will be in with Kyoraku as the new head captain.

I really like how you played on emotion and Gin and Matsumoto's past. It really gave me a feel for the chapter and for why he did what he did.

Update soon,